Mohamed Morsy cannot be trusted

What Sunni just described sounds like what we've just done here in America....
I wonder when Obama's going to do the same thing.....

May be Morsi was elected legally without undue pressure or corruption from the Muslim Brotherhood, but he was elected to put in place the first democratic state of Egypt!

His current actions in the last few days, have made a farce of the election because he has cleverly given himself absolute powers in all areas more than Mubarak ever had!

He is now a dictator against the wishes of the electorate and he cannot be trusted!

Pres. Morsi is a great leader and an Egyptian patriot.

He was elected in a fair and legitimate democratic election.

And the vast majority of citizens support him and his policies. :cool:

I cannot believe I'm saying that, but I actually agree with you on this one.

So do I-----what happened in Egypt is something like that which
happened in Iran-----the stupid and illiterate voted ISLAMICISM
Teheran did not-----the idiots out in the sticks did If only Teheran
had voted-----KHOMEINI would have never stayed in

Do you mean Ahmadinejad?

Morsi is trying to ease in the Brotherhood and their Islamic state. The military will decide if he succeeds. His use of the term "Democracy" is humorist.
Morsi is not showing his real side because he doesn't have the military under his total control yet. He is a snake in the bush. He knew the idiots at the White House would not say anything to this aggression and power grab, two days after the being praised by Obama and photo opts with Hillary for bringing the Hamas ceasefire. Looks like he duped both Hamas and the White House. LOL.

I cannot believe I'm saying that, but I actually agree with you on this one.

Do you mean Ahmadinejad?
Kohmeini is the boss in Iran. Ajad is the figurehead.

Pres. Morsi is a great leader and an Egyptian patriot.

He was elected in a fair and legitimate democratic election.

And the vast majority of citizens support him and his policies. :cool:

Most modern terrorist groups in the Middle East emerged from “the mantle” of the Muslim Brotherhood.
Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt was the inspiration for Osama bin Laden and his right hand, Ayman Al Zawahiri. Case closed.

allAfrica.com: Egypt: Obama Cautions President Morsi Against Seizing Powers
The Obama administration at the weekend expressed concern over Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi's decision to grant himself sweeping new authority, warning that power in the nation should "not be overly concentrated in the hands of any one person or institution."

In a statement, State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland said Morsi's actions go against the "the aspirations of the revolution" in 2011 that led to the ouster of longtime President Hosni Mubarak.

"One of the aspirations of the revolution was to ensure that power would not be overly concentrated in the hands of any one person or institution," Nuland said.

"The current constitutional vacuum in Egypt can only be resolved by the adoption of a constitution that includes checks and balances, and respects fundamental freedoms, individual rights, and the rule of law consistent with Egypt's international commitments."

Morsi's whole agenda behind the smiling facade is the same old Islamist Muslim Brotherhood principle of slowly Islamizing the whole world, one step at a time.

The Obama administration at the weekend expressed concern over Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi's decision to grant himself sweeping new authority, warning that power in the nation should "not be overly concentrated in the hands of any one person or institution."

In a statement, State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland said Morsi's actions go against the "the aspirations of the revolution" in 2011 that led to the ouster of longtime President Hosni Mubarak.

"One of the aspirations of the revolution was to ensure that power would not be overly concentrated in the hands of any one person or institution," Nuland said.

"The current constitutional vacuum in Egypt can only be resolved by the adoption of a constitution that includes checks and balances, and respects fundamental freedoms, individual rights, and the rule of law consistent with Egypt's international commitments."
"Cautions" is code word for <wink wink>.

Obama is a Brotherhood supporter. Period.

Do you mean Ahmadinejad?

Khomeini died 1989 and his follower Ali Khamenei now is the supreme leader of Iran; he is the one who calls the shots (at least for Shia Marja) and because he controls the parliament of Iran so I must say yes he is behind everything. Ahmadinajad is his allied therefore he has been favoritized by the ayatollah and must do what he has been told to do in order to gain his support.

Code word for what? 'Drone'?

Obama is a Brotherhood supporter. Period.

I am wondering how long before he turns the blind sheik over to them.

Do you mean Ahmadinejad?

Khomeini died 1989 and his follower Ali Khamenei now is the supreme leader of Iran; he is the one who calls the shots (at least for Shia Marja) and because he controls the parliament of Iran so I must say yes he is behind everything. Ahmadinajad is his allied therefore he has been favoritized by the ayatollah and must do what he has been told to do in order to gain his support.
I want to buy a vowel. I had a senior moment.

I want to buy a vowel. I had a senior moment.

Any contestant with at least $250 may buy vowels for that amount during a turn otherwise, SPIN THAT WHEEL! :D

Last edited:
Empty----I was referring to the events circa 1980---when Khomeini took power

America should let Egypt decide for Egypt.
And Israel should let Gaza decide for Gaza.

That actually is the case currently. Morsi is establishing his own Muslim Brotherhood inspired mini caliphate in Egypt. Similarly, Hamas (the ideological bastard child of the Muslim Brotherhood), has established their fiefdom in Gaza’istan.

They have decided that the infidel welfare dollars we shower them with are best spent in furtherance of Jew hating.

Remarkably, our politicos in Washington haven’t connected these obvious dots.

Forum List

Back