Mohamed Haneef, compensation payout

MOHAMED Haneef, the Indian-born doctor detained in Brisbane in 2007 for suspected terrorist links later found to be unproven, will receive a "substantial" payout from the Federal Government.

Read more: http://www.news.com.auhttp://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,,27972929-952,00.html#ixzz18lObu2Zn

Muhamed Haneef - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I wonder what kinds of payouts Iran gives the ones that it incarcerates wrongly.

Like EVERY HOMOSEXUAL....

Sharia, or Islamic law, the legal code applied in Iran, prohibits any type of sexual activity outside the realm of heterosexual marriage. No distinction is made between consensual and non-consensual relations nor between sexual activities conducted in private or public. Any sexual relations other than the traditional marriage between a man and woman—referring to sodomy or adultery, as we’ve recently seen in the case of Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani, the woman sentenced to stoning for allegedly having an extra-marital affair—is punishable by death.

Iran's payment to Homosexuals....

irangays.jpg

• Banned
Remind me again why you care so much about Homosexuals
While the Zionist entity continues to Kill and incarcerate children
In a report released on Monday, the group B'Tselem
accused Israeli police of arresting Palestinian minors as young as five in east Jerusalem.
The report said many arrests had been made at night, with police taking minors from their homes for interrogation.

International human rights laws prohibit the interrogation of minors at night.

The B'Tselem report also accused police interrogators of preventing parents from attending the questioning of their children, and said many minors complained of violent treatment during their arrests.
Israelis continue to incarcerate Palestinian minors | Israel News.Net

I have a son who is gay. He is a Canadian DART.

Had he been born in Iran, he would be dead.

That's enough for me...

Remind me again why you care so much about Homosexuals
While the Zionist entity continues to Kill and incarcerate children
In a report released on Monday, the group B'Tselem
accused Israeli police of arresting Palestinian minors as young as five in east Jerusalem.
The report said many arrests had been made at night, with police taking minors from their homes for interrogation.

International human rights laws prohibit the interrogation of minors at night.

The B'Tselem report also accused police interrogators of preventing parents from attending the questioning of their children, and said many minors complained of violent treatment during their arrests.
Israelis continue to incarcerate Palestinian minors | Israel News.Net

• Banned
If you or I had been born in Iran we would probably be dead too for other reasons:eusa_shhh:

If you or I had been born in Iran we would probably be dead too for other reasons:eusa_shhh:

You are a strange person Jos. Often I find your humor and posts strangely incongruous with the rest of your posts.

Such are the vagaries of humanity I suppose.

Forum List

Back