Mofaz: Netanyahu is turning Israel into South Africa

Zzzzzzzz fascist irosie having a meltdown. What's new Zzzzzzzz
It is obvious that Baghdad Bob is exhausted from all his posting so he is catching a few Z's. I guess since he doesn't want to learn the truth, it is better that he catch up on his sleep. After all, school is tomorrow and he needs some sleep.

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M539PgDjbas]YouTube - Jew: We killed Jesus, we're proud of it[/ame]

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Udeu3sGeaz8]YouTube - Jewish fanatics attack Christian gathering 13/8/2011[/ame]

when does the "ATTACK" begin "because-i-am-an-idiot" ??? I have seen far more disorder than that during pre-christmas sales in Macy's For the record-----the words used were nothing compared to the filth that spills out of the mouths of muslim kids whenever they see a jew or a christian-----in fact the only words I heard were "close the door" and "be quiet"
I cannot list the arabic words used casually in the presense of jews and christians by arabic speaking muslims------I was once banned for doing so

Zzzzzzzzzz more little hitler from Hossfly. Zzzzzz
Get your Z's, little boy, because you don't want to be late for school tomorrow.
By the way, this is what you call hate.
Terrorists planned to target Buddhist site, Hindu festivals - khabarsouthasia.com
Third grade can be challenging for Muslim donkeys like Because, he's failed it twice so far. He forgot to mention that one of his Moooslime friends tried to blow up the Federal Reserve yesterday.

when does the "ATTACK" begin "because-i-am-an-idiot" ??? I have seen far more disorder than that during pre-christmas sales in Macy's For the record-----the words used were nothing compared to the filth that spills out of the mouths of muslim kids whenever they see a jew or a christian-----in fact the only words I heard were "close the door" and "be quiet"
I cannot list the arabic words used casually in the presense of jews and christians by arabic speaking muslims------I was once banned for doing so
Christmas is coming, all Christians living in Muslim countries are expecting Muslim animals to blow up their Churches.

Divali is upon us-----the hindu holiday-------a whole bunch of meccaists with dynamite were arrested in New Dehli---------remember a few years ago when tinnie's fave baby brain smashing nail bombs were used to blow the brains out of hindu children during the DIVALI HOLIDAY in New Dehli-------and in Gujurat too, so good that the cops got them in time-----poor tinnie is so disappointed

Poor Mr. Know-it-all, he doesn't realize how many non Muslims are harassed and killed by his fellow fanatical Muslims. To him when he is told this, he thinks someone is lying because the Muslims can do no wrong in his eyes.. For every example he tries to show us, we are actually aware of how the Christians fare in Muslim countries. In fact, in practically every Muslim country you can find examples of just how the Christians are mistreated, along of course with Hindus and Buddhists.

Poor Mr. Know-it-all, he doesn't realize how many non Muslims are harassed and killed by his fellow fanatical Muslims. To him when he is told this, he thinks someone is lying because the Muslims can do no wrong in his eyes.. For every example he tries to show us, we are actually aware of how the Christians fare in Muslim countries. In fact, in practically every Muslim country you can find examples of just how the Christians are mistreated, along of course with Hindus and Buddhists.

He knows ... he just doesn't care.

Forum List

Back