MODS

You got bunnies in your house?? What fun. Not as good as the ones you send me in private -- but very nice. :laugh:

I haven't sent you any pictures of my bunnies . . . yet!

We can swap. Your bunny pics for my turtle pics.

You want to see pictures of my bunny? Okay. :)

View attachment 118386

And there's more where THAT came from! :p

That is a very big bunny rabbit.

984d3f789a2537782bb95143a75eee68.jpg

uP6vaFZ.jpg

Those are the best! :D

Is there an actual job description for Mods ?

Could we see it ?

It is similar to being a baby sitter for spoiled children who have never been taught to behave

"It is similar to being a baby sitter for spoiled children who have never been taught to behave"

It takes at least 40 Mod's to keep me under control....and there's less than 10 :smoke: :badgrin:

Could we see it ?

It is similar to being a baby sitter for spoiled children who have never been taught to behave

"It is similar to being a baby sitter for spoiled children who have never been taught to behave"

It takes at least 40 Mod's to keep me under control....and there's less than 10 :smoke: :badgrin:

Yes, you are very bad. Bad to the bone. ;)

Everyone, look out because here comes Lucy!

Could we see it ?

WRONG!!!

I take up 9, you have been dealing with less than one. <yawn>

What Tommy is really asking for is a S&M mod....Marque de Flame?

Could we see it ?

Sometimes...we have to bring out the Super Mod...

wrestle.jpg

Could we see it ?

wrestle.jpg

Doc's been putting on weight.

Could we see it ?

wrestle.jpg

"Doc's been putting on weight."

It's not weight, he's just....big boned :smoke:

8b05d53f25c756aee3950e1378dd897f-horizontal-stripes-easter-egg_zpsxa8mexml.png

Could we see it ?

Yes, you are very bad. Bad to the bone. ;)

Everyone, look out because here comes Lucy!

I have to disagree, Chris.

Lucy is not bad to bone at all. In fact, she's quite bone worthy.

Could we see it ?

wrestle.jpg

"Doc's been putting on weight."

It's not weight, he's just....big boned :smoke:

8b05d53f25c756aee3950e1378dd897f-horizontal-stripes-easter-egg_zpsxa8mexml.png

I got an egg! Egg! :D

Forum List

Back