Mods: Will the "no gloating" rule be in effect on Wednesday?

In which post did I whine about moderator action (or inaction).

This one:

After the 2008 election, USMB imposed a stict "no gloating" rule and earnestly enforced it.

Will there be the same imposed this Wednesday?

Just curious.
Guess what?

Once again I had to infer what you were implying here, since you're always just vague enough to leave yourself some backpedal room.

Were you not suggesting that the no gloating rule isn't being enforced?

This one:

After the 2008 election, USMB imposed a stict "no gloating" rule and earnestly enforced it.

Just curious.
Guess what?

Once again I had to infer what you were implying here, since you're always just vague enough to leave yourself some backpedal room.

Nope...just throwing it out there because I knew exactly how you would take it...with your inference problem and all.

You didn't disappoint.

:lol:

This one:

Guess what?

Nope...just throwing it out there because I knew exactly how you would take it...with your inference problem and all.

You didn't disappoint.

*cough, cough* Bullshit *cough, cough*

This one:

Just curious.
Guess what?

I say it is. Do you think I can read 3000 posts in a day? If you have a specific bitch, point it out. Otherwise, quit playing leftwingnut dishonest fuck.

DO you REALLY think it matters which bureaucratic party wins shit? Nothing's going to change no which of the two parties wins so who gives a fuck?

Business as usual. Just the two-party system sucking off tax dollars in order to perpetuate their retarded shit.

But please ... let them keep us divided .....:cuckoo:

This one:

You didn't disappoint.

*cough, cough* Bullshit *cough, cough*

Sorry, Queasy, I didn't mean to pull you into my trap for manifold. :lol:

Seems to me if there is a no gloating rule in effect, there should also be a no sore loser rule in effect as well.

Seems to me if there is a no gloating rule in effect, there should also be a no sore loser rule in effect as well.

Who's being a sore loser?

You are side stepping my point. Not looking for an argument Dis. Just suggesting gloating and taking a loss hard are typical in the political world. Not sure what the purpose is of creating an artifical environment here.

Last edited:

You are side stepping my point. Not looking for an argument Dis. Just suggesting gloating and taking a loss hard are typical in the political world. Not sure what the purpose is of creating an artifical environment here.

I'm not sidestepping anything - I'm asking what you're referring to..

If you're referring to me locking gloating threads, it's what I'm here to do.

If you think that by doing such I'M being a sore loser, MY party won so that doesn't wash...

If you think that by doing such I'M being a sore loser, MY party won so that doesn't wash...

Your taking this personal and its not.

My point is: If there is a no gloating rule in effect (which I presume is to keep the peace).................then there should be a no sore loser rule in effect as well. If not, then you are allowing the liberals here free rein to take pot shots at conservatives and peace is not preserved. I would call it a fair and balanced approach.

It is just a suggestion. Your job is tough enough, I'm sorry if you are offended by this.

Your taking this personal and its not.

My point is: If there is a no gloating rule in effect (which I presume is to keep the peace).................then there should be a no sore loser rule in effect as well. If not, then you are allowing the liberals here free rein to take pot shots at conservatives and peace is not preserved. I would call it a fair and balanced approach.

It is just a suggestion. Your job is tough enough, I'm sorry if you are offended by this.

I'm asking what you're referring to, and you haven't given me an answer. There were almost 4000 posts made today alone - I don't have time to dig through all of them..

Libs taking potshots at Cons is standard daily fair here, and vice-versa. We're simply trying to keep chaos contained, and not add fuel to any already raging fires - not disrupt the typical daily posting by silencing that which is normal.

Message boards make great venting outlets. You know exactly what I am saying, but choose to ignore it and justify a one-sided censorship campaign. No big deal, its your board. I'm going to respectfully disengage from this discussion.

Message boards make great venting outlets. You know exactly what I am saying, but choose to ignore it and justify a one-sided censorship campaign. No big deal, its your board. I'm going to respectfully disengage from this discussion.

No offense, since I don't even know you, but... You're on crack. I'm about as NON one-sided as you can possibly get.. and THAT, both sides will tell you.

But, knock yourself out. I'm not going to play the word game.. You complained, I asked for an example, you skirted, and bowed out.

So be it.

Just don't complain that nobody listens.

Have a nice nite.

Not that I have any burning desire to gloat on Wednesday. But, Wednesday IS almost finished. And, I have no particular burning desire to gloat on Thursday, either. But that does not appear to be prohibited.

Will people inclined to gloat be permitted to gloat on USMB on Thursday?

Not that I have any burning desire to gloat on Wednesday. But, Wednesday IS almost finished. And, I have no particular burning desire to gloat on Thursday, either. But that does not appear to be prohibited.

Will people inclined to gloat be permitted to gloat on USMB on Thursday?

:smoke:

You can all gloat until your hearts content - through PMs. To each other.

I liked your first response better, Dis.

:cool:

No worries. I shall be refraining from any hint of gloating in PMs or on the open board (or out in real life, for that matter).

I am very very pleased. But gloating is just not needed.

I liked your first response better, Dis.

:cool:

No worries. I shall be refraining from any hint of gloating in PMs or on the open board (or out in real life, for that matter).

I am very very pleased. But gloating is just not needed.

I got all my gloating in at work, so I'm good.

Forum List

Back