Mods we have to talk I've been scoping out the enemy & now they are in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Board is overrun with newcomer paid bloggers from both camps. I noticed 15 or 16 straight Alt Right threads advertised in a row on the new post column. Two or three of them were obviously Russian directed if not Russian posters themselves.

They will be gone next Wednesday because they won't be making anyone money.

However, if the Board is to be a venue for free flow of discussions, you all better do some talking amongst yourselves after the election.
Is that smoke pouring out your backside again?

First let me say I have not a worry at all for a different political view point than mine. But having lived thru it before I don't like when certain boarders come in to take out a board.

You have them now.

I am demanding that the rule be lifted to expose where they are coming from. Please. Or by your very own rules you will meet your demise. I know who they are. And what boards they post on.

Trust me. One is my brother in law. He's a trophy child and a dolt. :lmao:

Need I say it? He's a Democrat. OMG i just admitted I am ONLY BY MARRIAGE related to a Democrat.

Okey dokey back to the original point. Can you lift that rule so I can talk honestly about how you are under attack, who is attacking you and why.

I can't help you unless you remove this rule.And let me and I know so many others battle.

Yours forever,
td

Midcan is right - we got a ton of temporary crazies, lunatics with big words, amateur and professional trolls during the election season - it builds to a crescendo until election day, then there's a brief extinction burst of bad behavior and they start to die off. In the meantime, they're noisy and messy but transient. Think of it like the Cicada cycle...only it's every 4 years. :D

BROODV-LOGOsm.png
It's going to get worse?

please fasten your seatbelts and put your trays in the upright position

Thanks for the warning.

Oh yes. It is already starting to ramp up. There are five new anti trumpster threads going within the last few minutes.

First let me say I have not a worry at all for a different political view point than mine. But having lived thru it before I don't like when certain boarders come in to take out a board.

You have them now.

I am demanding that the rule be lifted to expose where they are coming from. Please. Or by your very own rules you will meet your demise. I know who they are. And what boards they post on.

Trust me. One is my brother in law. He's a trophy child and a dolt. :lmao:

Need I say it? He's a Democrat. OMG i just admitted I am ONLY BY MARRIAGE related to a Democrat.

Okey dokey back to the original point. Can you lift that rule so I can talk honestly about how you are under attack, who is attacking you and why.

I can't help you unless you remove this rule.And let me and I know so many others battle.

Yours forever,
td

If there is an attack they sent some weak demoquacks

Quick aside. When you allow charges of pedophilia and the moderators take no action on the board you have an Issue on said board I'm getting out of here.

tinydancer
Charges of pedophilia? Link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back