Mods we have to talk I've been scoping out the enemy & now they are in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
First let me say I have not a worry at all for a different political view point than mine. But having lived thru it before I don't like when certain boarders come in to take out a board.

You have them now.

I am demanding that the rule be lifted to expose where they are coming from. Please. Or by your very own rules you will meet your demise. I know who they are. And what boards they post on.

Trust me. One is my brother in law. He's a trophy child and a dolt. :lmao:

Need I say it? He's a Democrat. OMG i just admitted I am ONLY BY MARRIAGE related to a Democrat.

Okey dokey back to the original point. Can you lift that rule so I can talk honestly about how you are under attack, who is attacking you and why.

I can't help you unless you remove this rule.And let me and I know so many others battle.

Yours forever,
td

Midcan is right - we got a ton of temporary crazies, lunatics with big words, amateur and professional trolls during the election season - it builds to a crescendo until election day, then there's a brief extinction burst of bad behavior and they start to die off. In the meantime, they're noisy and messy but transient. Think of it like the Cicada cycle...only it's every 4 years. :D

BROODV-LOGOsm.png

The net, including this site, is flooded with fake news and the misuse of terms and definitions of words. It is the new normal and folks just have to learn how to navigate through the crap, whether it is done through laziness to research, malicious intent to misinform or just some folks being suckers.

money.cnn.com/2016/11/01/media/sean-hannity-michelle-obama-hillary-clinton-fake-news/index.html

Yes....I've never seen such a deluge of fake news...it's the new propoganda tool I guess....

First let me say I have not a worry at all for a different political view point than mine. But having lived thru it before I don't like when certain boarders come in to take out a board.

You have them now.

I am demanding that the rule be lifted to expose where they are coming from. Please. Or by your very own rules you will meet your demise. I know who they are. And what boards they post on.

Need I say it? He's a Democrat. OMG i just admitted I am ONLY BY MARRIAGE related to a Democrat.

Okey dokey back to the original point. Can you lift that rule so I can talk honestly about how you are under attack, who is attacking you and why.

I can't help you unless you remove this rule.And let me and I know so many others battle.

Yours forever,
td

TD- it was a very brave thing you did, admitting and acknowledging that you have....yes, a liberal in your family. I will tell you that I have lived with this same affliction for my entire adult life. I want you to know that it is no reflection on who you are, and smart and honest people will not think less of you for it, or judge you in any way. If you feel like you ever need help there are support groups all over the country because this is something that many families deal with. It's called PALs, People Afflicted with Liberals. I'm sure there is a chapter near you. Good luck!

The net, including this site, is flooded with fake news and the misuse of terms and definitions of words. It is the new normal and folks just have to learn how to navigate through the crap, whether it is done through laziness to research, malicious intent to misinform or just some folks being suckers.

money.cnn.com/2016/11/01/media/sean-hannity-michelle-obama-hillary-clinton-fake-news/index.html

Yes....I've never seen such a deluge of fake news...it's the new propoganda tool I guess....
At least a person can discover a fake story and expose it, but discussing the redefining of words and terms to fit an agenda is a mostly hopeless cause. Pedophilia is a good example. You can find a simple definition that only mentions child molesting, but reality is that in the legal and medical definition the word refers to sexual interest in prepubescent children. When people do not adhere to or acknowledge definitions of words intelligent conversation becomes impossible.

You have them now.

Yours forever,
td

Midcan is right - we got a ton of temporary crazies, lunatics with big words, amateur and professional trolls during the election season - it builds to a crescendo until election day, then there's a brief extinction burst of bad behavior and they start to die off. In the meantime, they're noisy and messy but transient. Think of it like the Cicada cycle...only it's every 4 years. :D

BROODV-LOGOsm.png
It's going to get worse?

please fasten your seatbelts and put your trays in the upright position

Thanks for the warning.

OK, I see.

Yeah, such charges against such figures have always been permissible, but posters and family are off limits, has been the general rule, yes?
Used to be....and it used to be that it was against TOS to say a poster supported pedophilia......no longer.

That's not true.. Happens maybe once or even twice a day. I think some posters might be confused about the rule. It applies ONLY to members. If the pedo accusation is about a public figure -- we do nothing. Unless it turns gross and reckless and not backed by news.

Go press the report button. You think we are reading all 50 pages of these fake news battles that y'all are seeing? :haha:

Last edited:

money.cnn.com/2016/11/01/media/sean-hannity-michelle-obama-hillary-clint[quoteon-fake-news/index.html
As far as the misuse of words, NOBODY has been accused of "pedophilia." I think society is in the process of redefining that word.

Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.

Last edited:

money.cnn.com/2016/11/01/media/sean-hannity-michelle-obama-hillary-clint[quoteon-fake-news/index.html
As far as the misuse of words, NOBODY has been accused of "pedophilia." I think society is in the process of redefining that word.

Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.
The term has been occasionally applied to the definition of pederasty as well on this Board.

The Board is overrun with newcomer paid bloggers from both camps. I noticed 15 or 16 straight Alt Right threads advertised in a row on the new post column. Two or three of them were obviously Russian directed if not Russian posters themselves.

They will be gone next Wednesday because they won't be making anyone money.

However, if the Board is to be a venue for free flow of discussions, you all better do some talking amongst yourselves after the election.

Damn.

Really?

I'm newish and nobody pays me.

Crud.

The Board is overrun with newcomer paid bloggers from both camps. I noticed 15 or 16 straight Alt Right threads advertised in a row on the new post column. Two or three of them were obviously Russian directed if not Russian posters themselves.

They will be gone next Wednesday because they won't be making anyone money.

However, if the Board is to be a venue for free flow of discussions, you all better do some talking amongst yourselves after the election.

Nope. It's mainly Dems who are polluting the Board at the moment. Overwhelmingly in point of fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back