Mods, please, un-ban Russian letters cause we need them to post about Ukraine

"and bunch of others posting their nonsense on the forum."

People: note the missing article "a" above before "bunch." Whenever you see this sort of syntax --- it's a Russkie.
Yes, Sherlock Holmes, I'm a Russian from Ukraine which I had claimed on my profile years ago. So?

This forum is for everybody, the country of residence doesn't matter.

We can do Chinese but not Russian ??

祝你今天愉快 !
Zhù nǐ jīntiān yúkuài!
(Have a nice day)

Can't post the EXACT filtering we're using, but there's a reason... And it favors NO foreign alphabets...

In fact, we clarified the rules to make USMB an english only site.. Folks were abusing the rules in foreign languages and we were having to learn to cuss in 5 or 7 languages.... Not to mention being pelted with Asian spam...

祝你今天愉快 !
Zhù nǐ jīntiān yúkuài!
(Have a nice day)

Can't post the EXACT filtering we're using, but there's a reason... And it favors NO foreign alphabets...

In fact, we clarified the rules to make USMB an english only site.. Folks were abusing the rules in foreign languages and we were having to learn to cuss in 5 or 7 languages.... Not to mention being pelted with Asian spam...
Thank you, flacaltenn , for your time and the explanation.

The languages shouldn't be responsible for those who don't use them in a proper way, should they? Besides, Angelo has shown: there is no problem for posting in Chinese here.

祝你今天愉快 !
Zhù nǐ jīntiān yúkuài!
(Have a nice day)

Thank you, flacaltenn , for your time and the explanation.

The languages shouldn't be responsible for those who don't use them in a proper way, should they? Besides, Angelo has shown: there is no problem for posting in Chinese here.

What I was trying to convey is that there IS a problem posting in Chinese script here.. Just like for Cyrillic or Russian.. But I can't divulge the nature of the "algorithms" employed... PM me for a hint if it still bugs you...

What I was trying to convey is that there IS a problem posting in Chinese script here.. Just like for Cyrillic or Russian.. But I can't divulge the nature of the "algorithms" employed... PM me for a hint if it still bugs you...
In other words if you don't comply with the FBI and DHS and whoever else,
they can make life difficult.

It's why every political forum has a 'conspiracy theory' board.

In other words if you don't comply with the FBI and DHS and whoever else,
they can make life difficult.

It's why every political forum has a 'conspiracy theory' board.

That's a GREAT conspiracy theory right there.. LOL... But all we wanted was to not wake up to a board full of Asian ads in our forums... Or 2 or 3 Russian "funny guys" chuckling to each other in their language about how stupid "these Americans are"... :113:

Ukrainian events have been very popular in USA recently. I'm sure many Americans would like to know more truth from Ukraine from both Ukrainian and Russian sources. The Ukrainian language 90% consists of Russian letters but Russian letters have been banned on this forum (I tried to post Russian and Ukrainian links here but it was impossible).

Dear mods, it's up to you to allow the people to know more about Ukraine.

Post your Russian propaganda in English, like you've been doing for years.

Ukrainian events have been very popular in USA recently. I'm sure many Americans would like to know more truth from Ukraine from both Ukrainian and Russian sources. The Ukrainian language 90% consists of Russian letters but Russian letters have been banned on this forum (I tried to post Russian and Ukrainian links here but it was impossible).

Quite a bit of "Russian propaganda" (as you call it) is supporting Trump, condemning liberals and revealing the facts of criminal Biden's activities in Ukraine.

UkraineGate: MSM believed Biden’s narrative, but documentary reveals ousted prosecutor had 6 cases against Burisma

^just recent one of them.

Last edited:

Quite a bit of "Russian propaganda" (as you call it) is supporting Trump, condemning liberals and revealing the facts of criminal Biden's activities in Ukraine.

UkraineGate: MSM believed Biden’s narrative, but documentary reveals ousted prosecutor had 6 cases against Burisma

^just recent one of them.

Quite a bit of "Russian propaganda" (as you call it) is supporting Trump,

Da comrade. So what?

Or 2 or 3 Russian "funny guys" chuckling to each other in their language about how stupid "these Americans are"...

I was wondering why they were laughing at me when they delivered my Kung Pao Chicken... :banghead:

Kung-Pao-Chicken.jpg

The truth about Ukraine is against Jewish Anti-Russian agenda, it is difficult to believe Jews will agree with you.

Forum List

Back