Mods or Not..?

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
I was kinda surprised to hear that a moderator isn't a moderator the whole time their on the USMB...just seems odd to me...

Nothing 'odd' about it, Lump. If a Mod is posting in a thread, and there is an issue in that thread, then ordinarily that Mod would not moderate that thread. It's SOP.

Well... Okay

... either I'm not thinking enough or I'm thinking too much, I can't seem to decide...:lol:

obviously, I need some sleep...:night:

Well... Okay

... either I'm not thinking enough or I'm thinking too much, I can't seem to decide...:lol:

obviously, I need some sleep...:night:

There is a balance that mods need to maintain. It's easier for them and for the board if they do not mod threads in which they are participating. If they did, it could be seen as biased towards one 'side' or the other.

Cali... Do you have any Suggestions for Lumpy regarding his Apparent Sleep Issues?...

:)

peace...

Perhaps she could call him an idiot who operates below her pay grade a few times? That shtick is tired enough to cause spontaneous narcolepsy to anyone who reads it.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Cali... Do you have any Suggestions for Lumpy regarding his Apparent Sleep Issues?...

peace...

Perhaps she could call him an idiot who operates below her pay grade a few times? That shtick is tired enough to cause spontaneous narcolepsy to anyone who reads it.

Maybe fester up some old GunnyL/Dishattered Lines like:

Fuckwit!

Notherfukker!

Got news for you, dumb twat... I have a clueless cat that just wants to shit and eat mouth.

:rofl:

GunnyL was the BEST!...

peace...

peace...

Maybe fester up some old GunnyL/Dishattered Lines like:

Fuckwit!

Notherfukker!

Got news for you, dumb twat... I have a clueless cat that just wants to shit and eat mouth.

:rofl:

GunnyL was the BEST!...

peace...

Gunny never ceased to amuse me, and Dis's casual brutality was commendable, in my book.

Forum List

Back