*MODIFY* the Second Amendment...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
... as the constitution hating liberal democrats are saying, "modify" the constitution, and they want STRICTER laws against LAW ABIDING gun owners, instead, let's go the other direction. If there is to be any MODIFYING done to the constitution, then modify the second amendment making it MANDATORY for every citizen that can legally own a firearm to own one, and if you don't buy one, then you'll be penalized... err... I mean YOU'LL PAY A TAX. Make it just like health care.

How do tell the law-abiding gun owners from criminals and the insane without registration and waiting periods? Stricter laws doesn't mean banning or confiscating guns.

... as the constitution hating liberal democrats are saying, "modify" the constitution, and they want STRICTER laws against LAW ABIDING gun owners, instead, let's go the other direction. If there is to be any MODIFYING done to the constitution, then modify the second amendment making it MANDATORY for every citizen that can legally own a firearm to own one, and if you don't buy one, then you'll be penalized... err... I mean YOU'LL PAY A TAX. Make it just like health care.

Clearly you’re unaware of the fact that your idiocy only undermines Second Amendment rights, and reinforces the stereotype of the ‘crazed gun owner.’

You're advocating having your own guns taken away? That's weird.

Since you're not an American you wouldn't be allowed to possess a fire arm. I think that's smart, you're neither stable or an American, so you shouldn't be permitted to possess a firearm.

How do tell the law-abiding gun owners from criminals and the insane without registration and waiting periods? Stricter laws doesn't mean banning or confiscating guns.

Not sure what you're saying here, but we already have registration and waiting periods. I would go as far as to say that may not be sufficient in that I don't believe the mentally ill should be allowed to own or possess a firearm. The next step would be how to identify the mentally ill.

Clearly you’re unaware of the fact that your idiocy only undermines Second Amendment rights, and reinforces the stereotype of the ‘crazed gun owner.’

I knew some moron like you would take the bait. What I proposed in the above is purely facetious, but no more idiotic in nature than what you idiot democrats did to America's health care industry.

Forum List

Back