Modern warfare 3

grunt11b

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2011
In Reality
Does anyone on here play it, and if so, send me a PM letting me know your user name and we can hook up and play. No, I am not a little kid fucking around, I am 38 years old and have a good base of older folks who are pretty good at the game and love to play with other serious players. Send me the PM letting me know your username, and I will send you a PM back letting you know mine so you will know who I am to except the request.

In my opinion, today's gore-heavy video games are tranforming our youth into the zombies they enjoy wasting.

Gone are the days when Jack and Jill would each recieve a Dollar to spend in the local toy shop/store. They would race to the toy shop with gay abandon and respectively purchase a china doll and a box of tin soldiers.

But now Jack and Jill can only look on in horror at the family gathering, where Jill's granddaughter, Brandy, terminates another unwanted fetus in her Lego abortion clinic. Whereas Jack solemnly watches as his grandson, Tyler, ethnically cleanses yet another village on the latest copy of Modern Bloodbath 6: Afghan Assault.

O tempora. O mores!

Does anyone on here play it, and if so, send me a PM letting me know your user name and we can hook up and play. No, I am not a little kid fucking around, I am 38 years old and have a good base of older folks who are pretty good at the game and love to play with other serious players. Send me the PM letting me know your username, and I will send you a PM back letting you know mine so you will know who I am to except the request.

No baby, I don't play it; I watch it on USMB....:lol:

Forum List

Back