Modern Orchestral Music

I saw this guy on YouTube conducting some Dvorak for the Pope. Pretty good stuff.

Guaranteed totally fucking awesome.

If you don't like it, please put me on your ignore list

NOBODY who digs Marisa Monte will ever make my Ignore list. Fact.

Doesn't matter anyway cuz I likes it. :) It's got passión. And I love the fact that Moammar Ghaddafi came back from the dead to lead the orchestra.

It's a lively and enjoyable piece. Not sure why you'd feel the need to go all ignore over it though. :uhh:

It's a lively and enjoyable piece. Not sure why you'd feel the need to go all ignore over it though. :uhh:

He prolly anticipates butthurt because there are brown people playing the music and this is USMB.
I noticed musicians. I didn't notice "brown people". I'm not surprised you did. Did the number of people of color satisfy your quota?

He prolly anticipates butthurt because there are brown people playing the music and this is USMB.
I noticed musicians. I didn't notice "brown people". I'm not surprised you did. Did the number of people of color satisfy your quota?

Once AGAIN for the semi-literate: I didn't put the video up or ask for its detractors to use Ignore. You asked why the OP did that, and I supplied a suggestion. Your attempt to stuff words in my mouth is as pathetically amusing as it is infantile.

Guaranteed totally fucking awesome.

If you don't like it, please put me on your ignore list

NOBODY who digs Marisa Monte will ever make my Ignore list. Fact.

Doesn't matter anyway cuz I likes it. :) It's got passión. And I love the fact that Moammar Ghaddafi came back from the dead to lead the orchestra.

Are you going to Tribalistas at Hammerstein?

https://tickets-center.com/search/h...S94SXvjg6zO1W-k9fojp0UfHq9zHhhMgaAvT3EALw_wcB

Once AGAIN for the semi-literate: I didn't put the video up or ask for its detractors to use Ignore. You asked why the OP did that, and I supplied a suggestion. Your attempt to stuff words in my mouth is as pathetically amusing as it is infantile.
As usual your lame attempt at trolling came back to bite you in the ass. What's infantile is your attempt to blame me for it. You are so predicable. It's always a blah blah blah you so stupid you don't get me. :lol:

As usual your lame attempt at trolling came back to bite you in the ass. What's infantile is your attempt to blame me for it. You are so predicable. It's always a blah blah blah you so stupid you don't get me. :lol:

Hey, it's on the record. Read it.

huh? I was being a Drama Llama
I figured that. I was just being silly back. I regret it now. I had to deal with pompous ass Pogo sticking his nose in.

You brought it up, shoeshine. Don't want the heat, stay out of the kitchen, nomsane? Because I WILL bite back.
:th_smiley_emoticons_gaehn:

Damn, you folks will quarrel over just about everything. . . . . :102:

Forum List

Back