Modern Family attention WHORE and typical left wing double talking journey. Ariel Winter.

She rails against body shaming and shows up to some stupid Hollywood party with the rest of her cast, and she felt this dress was appropriate?

ariel-winter-today-170505-inline2_f3c984bf66eb27c69b5f1766d71b7ff7.today-inline-large.jpg

1280_ariel_winter_modern_family_getty_678160916.jpg

I have 3 takeaways from this: 1) She wants everyone to look at her chest, she just doesn't want everyone to look at her chest. 2) She has horrible fashion sense, but she knows how to show off her chest. 3) She's probably not smart enough to be a biologist, but at least her publicist is smart enough to know how her chest creates a biological reaction in others, which they hope will translate into an sociological reaction, causing an economic impact.

In other words.....if she shows off her chest, she might make money.
She's the only one in the group picture with a skimpy dress :laugh:
She's almost naked lol :biggrin:
Joking aside I think she just wants to keep all eyes on her :)

Plus, just look at how disrespectful this little attention getting whore is being to the rest of her cast. She claims that people (men) should not gawk at her and she is obviously making a massive publicity stunt to make herself out to he as slutty as possible.

ariel-winter-today-170505-inline2_f3c984bf66eb27c69b5f1766d71b7ff7.today-inline-large.jpg

I mean look at her as she stands out and claims she does not want to stand out? Of course the libs defend this trash who OBVIOUSLY has issues.

This is how this demented idiot dressed to her HIGH SCHOOL prom.

1466502733-ariel-winter.jpg

This is how she displayed herself in front of photographers (always seem to be some photographer around as she poses right?).

ariel-winter-at-coachella.png

No really, that is just pure class. Oh, I know. I get it. All publicity is good publicity. I say that is a fallacy and not really true. If her goal was to make herself out to be a laughing stock, and get disrespect, she has done a wonderful job.

Oh, and we have seen this story a few times haven't we?

Just another sad commentary on the sign of the times we are living through. Anyone that defends this display are pathetic.
upload_2017-5-8_8-54-48.png

Plus, just look at how disrespectful this little attention getting whore is being to the rest of her cast. She claims that people (men) should not gawk at her and she is obviously making a massive publicity stunt to make herself out to he as slutty as possible.

I mean look at her as she stands out and claims she does not want to stand out? Of course the libs defend this trash who OBVIOUSLY has issues.

This is how this demented idiot dressed to her HIGH SCHOOL prom.

1466502733-ariel-winter.jpg

This is how she displayed herself in front of photographers (always seem to be some photographer around as she poses right?).

ariel-winter-at-coachella.png

No really, that is just pure class. Oh, I know. I get it. All publicity is good publicity. I say that is a fallacy and not really true. If her goal was to make herself out to be a laughing stock, and get disrespect, she has done a wonderful job.

Oh, and we have seen this story a few times haven't we?

Just another sad commentary on the sign of the times we are living through. Anyone that defends this display are pathetic.
View attachment 125512

5fabc4ad21279f0341f7f9e3ed6e4aba_bronyhaterslayer-now-this-i-can-fap-to-meme_553-401.jpeg

She rails against body shaming and shows up to some stupid Hollywood party with the rest of her cast, and she felt this dress was appropriate?

I have 3 takeaways from this: 1) She wants everyone to look at her chest, she just doesn't want everyone to look at her chest. 2) She has horrible fashion sense, but she knows how to show off her chest. 3) She's probably not smart enough to be a biologist, but at least her publicist is smart enough to know how her chest creates a biological reaction in others, which they hope will translate into an sociological reaction, causing an economic impact.

If she is comfortabble looking like a stripper/prostitute then so be it. When the liberal twit keeps preaching about "positive body image" it is impossible to take them seriously when all they wear are stripper/prostitute clothes that only make them look like a stripper/prostitute.

All of this is rather common sense. All of which liberals do not have.

Like I said, liberals have NO sense at all. They are all fucking losers. Oh, and BTW, I do think Melania Trump has been inappropriate too. I guess this thread was about how she herself carried herself looking like a high priced call girl.

Then again, a high priced call girl looks better than a 3 dollar hooker. Just saying.

Last edited:

If she is comfortabble looking like a stripper/prostitute then so be it. When the liberal twit keeps preaching about "positive body image" it is impossible to take them seriously when all they wear are stripper/prostitute clothes that only make them look like a stripper/prostitute.

All of this is rather common sense. All of which liberals do not have.

Like I said, liberals have NO sense at all. They are all fucking losers. Oh, and BTW, I do think Melania Trump has been inappropriate too. I guess this thread was about how she herself carried herself looking like a high priced call girl.

Then again, a high priced call girl looks better than a 3 dollar hooker. Just saying.

Hypocrisy is the Liberal birthright.

What's wrong with her dress?

Outside of the fact that she looks like a high priced hooker? Not a thing.......(snicker)
I don't believe she does....but tell us, how would you know what a "high priced hooker" looks like?

It would be the opposite of you....a "low rent" hooker that works on street corners. Hope this helps!

:fu:
She's spent more money than you'll likely ever make. In point and fact, Ms. Winter has had breast reduction surgery and is one of the most in-demand young actresses around.

You know nothing.
Follow that up with thigh and ass reduction surgery and she might be worth looking at 10 years down the road.

You’re thinking about her.
She’s not thinking about you.
She seems to be doing fine.
You seem to have an issue.

She’s winning.

She's spent more money than you'll likely ever make. In point and fact, Ms. Winter has had breast reduction surgery and is one of the most in-demand young actresses around.

You know nothing.
Follow that up with thigh and ass reduction surgery and she might be worth looking at 10 years down the road.

She’s winning.
Only in your warped world, corny.

You know nothing.

She’s winning.
Only in your warped world, corny.

Ahh, I see. The reason there are pictures of her everywhere is that she isn’t worth looking at??? And my world is “warped”. Take your meds loser

I don't get it. What does this thread mean?

The girl's dress is too little? So what? Girls look good with curves showing.

By the way, it is true that the modern family show is crap. I hate it. It pushes "boundaries" to stress an already fragile America to the breaking point.

One of my best friends, who always found excellent girls for me, decided to go gay, because of this crap show, and now he is useless. Total societal disaster.

That entire family looks nauseatingly ugly in that photo... They better just stick to being on TV where they look half way decent.

Is that real life Bevis on the far left?

Her body is fine, but I am old school. Leave something to the imagination. Why buy the cow when you get the milk for free sorta thing.
And too bad the show sucks big hairy ones. I loathe it and refuse to watch.

Forum List

Back