Modern Day White American Child Slave robbers in Haiti!

Why? Because you can't handle the truth I need psychological help?

No. Because chattel slavery is a sick practice. Only someone who is psychologically 'bent' can or would think there was any virtue in that. Besides, if you think that, you are so far from the truth that anyone who heard or listened to you wouldn't be hearing the truth anyway. Think about it. You're trying to defend a system that in order to control people, split families, cut off limbs, raped, hanged and committed all sort of horrors. And you apparently think there was some virtue to all of that. So, you tell me, what does that say about your psychology?

I would agree it is a sick practice now, but it wasn't then. You and idiot number four are trying to apply todays standards to the events that occurred hundreds of years ago and that, as I've already stated, is stupid.

It was a sick practice then. The fact that you can't see that says something about your psychology. I'm applying the standards from that timeframe. People who lived then thougt the practice was sick. They had to dehumanize the slave in order to live with what they were doing. Think about it! They had to pretend that the slaves were not human in order to pull this off. That should show you just how sick the practice was viewed then. But apparently you don't see it. Question: Do you think slaves were not human? Or do you think there are different levels of humans and some are just plain ole better than others?

Another fact is slavery during that time was a legitimate and profitable practice.

So what. just because something is "profitable does not make it right, morally or ethincally.

History:
The Middle Passage
By 1654, some 8,000-10,000 Africans each year were undergoing the Middle Passage. During the next hundred years, this number grew steadily, reaching its peak sometime around 1750, when the annual number stabilized at 60,000-70,000. Estimates on the total number of Africans who were forced to undergo the Middle Passage generally range from 9 to 15 million. Out of this number, some 3 to 5 million perished before they even reached the Americas.

The Middle Passage - A Slave Ship Speaks: The Wreck of the Henrietta Marie. Mel Fisher Maritime Heritage Society and Museum in Key West, Florida

and all because white men were too lazy to farm their own land..... and white women were too selfish to feed their own children!

Ah your ignorance surfaces yet again. The slave trade flourished in the early middle ages, as early as 869, especially between Muslim traders and western African kingdoms. For moralists, the most important aspect of that trade should be that Muslims were selling goods to the African kingdoms and the African kingdoms were paying with their own people. In most instances, no violence was necessary to obtain those slaves. Contrary to legends and novels and Hollywood movies, the white traders did not need to savagely kill entire tribes in order to exact their tribute in slaves. All they needed to do is bring goods that appealed to the kings of those tribes. The kings would gladly sell their own kin.

The Origins of the Slave Trade

Who provided the market and reason for West African chieftains to kidnap and sell human flesh?

Why A Good Education Is So Important: Baptist Missionaries Didn't Know They Needed Papers For 33 Children To Leave Their Country

Ten Baptist missionaries are facing kidnapping charges in Haiti for trying to take 33 children out of the country, and the lawyer for all the defendants is putting the blame on the group's leader.

Attorney Edwin Coq said Laura Silsby knew the group couldn't remove the youngsters without proper paperwork, while he characterized the other nine missionaries as unknowingly being caught up in actions they didn't understand.

"I'm going to do everything I can to get the nine out. They were naive. They had no idea what was going on and they did not know that they needed official papers to cross the border. But Silsby did," Coq said Thursday after a magistrate charged the 10 at a closed hearing

we're stupid is a pretty good excuse!

Hello Lonestar_logic!

I myself am descended from slaveholders, of Texas, and white. Originally, the family history is of Penn Quakers, descended of the MacGregor clan of Rob Roy fame. That particular clan had sided with wrong king, as was customary, in another of the no-where called, "Wars Between The White People," even in Europe. Many of them are even better off now, in the United States!

Even at this time, I have a cousin in an inter-racial marriage: Who won't acknowledge that I myself am alive because I know about the slave-holding history. A male-child of the marriage is now a militant. Mom doesn't want to lose touch with her. . . .laddie(?)!

The Los Angeles area of my own birth was still relatively rural, and the White People were at it again, in Europe: WWII. My own father was not involved, even having been asked to become a part of Californian, General Patton's, logistics team. My great grandfather had been an officer in Morgan's Raiders.

Los Angeles was also subject to rationing, in WWII. Eating the pet farm animals was a famous part of mom's pregnancy. Our black family housekeepers, in the house behind the pool, were probably also happy to not be hungry. Generally overlooked in most histories is simple fact--that likely even General Lee could understand. A rural, Southern. plantation life-style is actually a community. Likely any black property owner. in the linked article, knew what they were doing.

The article you linked, by Robert Grooms, is probably of value to have cited in Black History month. Any "orphans," in Idaho: Probably need to take a look at it too. Also of the need would be said, offspring of mixed marriages in far Northern California. Also of the need would be persons now in the United States, with no clue about the impact of the drought in East Africa. The United Nations even sent in "The Plague!" An entire cadre of aid workers is now there, and in parts of the famous Continent--they are being thrown out, just like in Haiti!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Spirit of Pet Piglet: Strong in kemosabe farm boy! Spirit of Writers Guild: Strong in pet vision box!)

History has been distorted by so many for so long that it's no wonder there is so much ignorance in this country. I know for a fact that after slaves were emancipated many of them stayed on the plantations and most took the surnames of their owners. Now why would a slave do that if they were so mistreated? The answer is... they wouldn't.
Because they were too old to find marketable skills.

The younger ones didn't stay.

Exactly. Plus the idiot assumes that because African Americans have americanized last names they "took" the last names upon themselves. Slave surnames were given simply because these people had no surname of their own. No ethnic identity, no clue who their ancestors were, no ties to their original families, nations, and no way of finding them. That in itself is one of the most devistating and tragic aspects of the trans-atlantic slave trade and the institution of slavery ESPECIALLY in the United States, the total loss of the slave's cultural identity.

Hit a nerve huh? Fact is the negroes here in America are better off then their African couterparts due to the fact that their own people sold them into slavery and they were fortunate enough to end up in the greatest country in the world. And those that did end up here is only a fraction of the total number of slaves shipped during the the transatlantic slave trade, the majority of them went to South America . Another fact is slavery during that time was a legitimate and profitable practice.

The most sick aspect of this post is that this individual clearly doesn't value human life or see the so-called "negro" as human. I think that's pretty clear. If your going to justify the rounding up, murder, torture, and rape of innocents and then say that these human beings were better off being used as animals on farms, you are asserting that these individuals are less then human.

So it's clear there's no validity to your argument what so ever, because it's based on a lie in and of itself. The lie that the "negro race" is in someway non-human, which in that sense DOES actually justify the use of slave labor and make your point valid.

However if you understand that the so-called negroes are human beings you understand that:

slavery,
dehumanization,
rape,
torture,
mass displacement...
are never "good" or "acceptable" things.

These people were physically, emotionally, spiritually, tortured. You cannot justify ripping people from THEIR FAMILIES tear children from their fathers, and breeding HUMAN BEINGS like damn animals. Do you not understand what it's like to have a child and then have him/her taken away from you by your "master" and sold like a piece of property? do you see this as humane? Anyone who would do this to a human being is sick in the head. Period.

Why A Good Education Is So Important: Baptist Missionaries Didn't Know They Needed Papers For 33 Children To Leave Their Country

Ten Baptist missionaries are facing kidnapping charges in Haiti for trying to take 33 children out of the country, and the lawyer for all the defendants is putting the blame on the group's leader.

Attorney Edwin Coq said Laura Silsby knew the group couldn't remove the youngsters without proper paperwork, while he characterized the other nine missionaries as unknowingly being caught up in actions they didn't understand.

"I'm going to do everything I can to get the nine out. They were naive. They had no idea what was going on and they did not know that they needed official papers to cross the border. But Silsby did," Coq said Thursday after a magistrate charged the 10 at a closed hearing

we're stupid is a pretty good excuse!

But based on the standard established here in the US, 'Ignorance of the law is no excuse'.

Probably Minister Farrakhan needs to know this!

Slavery in Africa and America

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Great Half-Wit Father in Washington Put Squaw To Work In Garden: Like Law Allows!)

In the bible, Joseph was a slave who grew to direct the affairs of the Egyptian empire. He went from slave to the trusted of the pharoah in a single lifetime. Now do you see the difference in what was practiced here and slavery in the bible. Slavery in Africa was an outcome of war. POW's were turned into slaves. The thinking being the losing party through their labor would be making reparations to the winning party. But even in that system, there were slaves who came to lead the people who had enslaved them.

In neither case were the slaves forced to abandon their histories, families, or culture. The women were not raped wholesale by slave owners, they were not denied education and the list of differences between the two systems goes on and on.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back