Modern Day White American Child Slave robbers in Haiti!

We all see how some White Church members allegedly tried to take Haitian children out
of Haiti , that may not have been orphaned, or with out the proper Haitian documentation.

These people were from Idaho, a state that has one of the lowest Black populations in the country.

They were also reported to have tired to sell a few of the children for $U.S. 10,000.00

Is this modern day slavery. ?What is behind the White rush or fetish for Black Children?

Please I need some of the insightfull USMB response and views with regards to this issue.

It is my understanding that even BEFORE the earthquake, the going rate for a child slave in Haiti was about $100.

It is also my understanding that most of those kids are bought from Black people and sold to Black people.

ARe you upset about that?

I know I am.

Slavery is an affront to GOD.

It's one of the few crimes I could easily act as the state's executioner for.

John Hope Franklin, records that in New Orleans over 3,000 free Negroes owned slaves, or 28 percent of the free Negroes in that city.

To return to the census figures quoted above, this 28 percent is certainly impressive when compared to less than 1.4 percent of all American whites and less than 4.8 percent of southern whites. The statistics show that, when free, blacks disproportionately became slave masters.

Black Slave Owners Civil War Article by Robert M Grooms
"John Hope Franklin, records that in New Orleans over 3,000 free Negroes owned slaves, or 28 percent of the free Negroes in that city.

... when compared to less than 1.4 percent of all American whites and less than 4.8 percent of southern whites."

You cannot take a percentage of what is happening in ONE city in one state and compare it, percentagewise on an equal basis with all of another group everywhere.

For the most part, if the history is examined closely, you will find that those of New Orleans who were slave owning free Blacks were in actuality the gens de couleur, those who migrated after the war in St Domingue, and often these free people of color were so fair skinned as to be lighter than a lot of southern whites, but were subjected to the AMERICAN "one drop" rules. There were also "codes noirs" and The Tignon Law of 1786.

There is a lot more to this than you are trying to skew it to show. There is also context, and it is really tiresome to watch how some whites will do everything they can to JUSTIFY slavery and use the actions of some Blacks who lived within the context of those times, to to make what whites did "OK." You also left out the context of the English vs. the French/Spanish way of doing things then, so if you are going to cite statistics and twist the truth you need to leave off, and have the decency to read and study a whole lot more, rather than relying on twisting the situation.

http://www.nps.gov/ethnography/aah/AAheritage/FrenchAmA.htm

You're a dumbass. You can't compare slave holding states to non-slave holding states. You can try to spin it any way you want, fact is free negroes were in fact slave owners. And slavery was a perfectly accepted practice, so I'm not trying to justify what the historical facts are.

Hello Lonestar_logic!

I myself am descended from slaveholders, of Texas, and white. Originally, the family history is of Penn Quakers, descended of the MacGregor clan of Rob Roy fame. That particular clan had sided with wrong king, as was customary, in another of the no-where called, "Wars Between The White People," even in Europe. Many of them are even better off now, in the United States!

Even at this time, I have a cousin in an inter-racial marriage: Who won't acknowledge that I myself am alive because I know about the slave-holding history. A male-child of the marriage is now a militant. Mom doesn't want to lose touch with her. . . .laddie(?)!

The Los Angeles area of my own birth was still relatively rural, and the White People were at it again, in Europe: WWII. My own father was not involved, even having been asked to become a part of Californian, General Patton's, logistics team. My great grandfather had been an officer in Morgan's Raiders.

Los Angeles was also subject to rationing, in WWII. Eating the pet farm animals was a famous part of mom's pregnancy. Our black family housekeepers, in the house behind the pool, were probably also happy to not be hungry. Generally overlooked in most histories is simple fact--that likely even General Lee could understand. A rural, Southern. plantation life-style is actually a community. Likely any black property owner. in the linked article, knew what they were doing.

The article you linked, by Robert Grooms, is probably of value to have cited in Black History month. Any "orphans," in Idaho: Probably need to take a look at it too. Also of the need would be said, offspring of mixed marriages in far Northern California. Also of the need would be persons now in the United States, with no clue about the impact of the drought in East Africa. The United Nations even sent in "The Plague!" An entire cadre of aid workers is now there, and in parts of the famous Continent--they are being thrown out, just like in Haiti!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Spirit of Pet Piglet: Strong in kemosabe farm boy! Spirit of Writers Guild: Strong in pet vision box!)

Slavery was not entirely abolished under Amendment 13, and that helped give rise to Amendment 14. Convict labor is still legal, and convicted felons tend to be disproportionately non-white.

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2000/may2000/pris-m08.shtml

Actually, some academics contend that only 14 out of 100 black males actually have jobs--in the usual, common, white-sense of the word.

(The Colonies had an enumeration clause in the original Constitution. Possibly the new census will have sub-categories for black adult males: Social Security/SSI, Employed, Unemployed, Captured, Still At-Large, Working On It! The older teen male category will likely simply be labled, in the finest tradition of the "Reagan Trajectory:" Unemployed!)

Last edited:
Hello Lonestar_logic!

I myself am descended from slaveholders, of Texas, and white. Originally, the family history is of Penn Quakers, descended of the MacGregor clan of Rob Roy fame. That particular clan had sided with wrong king, as was customary, in another of the no-where called, "Wars Between The White People," even in Europe. Many of them are even better off now, in the United States!

Even at this time, I have a cousin in an inter-racial marriage: Who won't acknowledge that I myself am alive because I know about the slave-holding history. A male-child of the marriage is now a militant. Mom doesn't want to lose touch with her. . . .laddie(?)!

The Los Angeles area of my own birth was still relatively rural, and the White People were at it again, in Europe: WWII. My own father was not involved, even having been asked to become a part of Californian, General Patton's, logistics team. My great grandfather had been an officer in Morgan's Raiders.

Los Angeles was also subject to rationing, in WWII. Eating the pet farm animals was a famous part of mom's pregnancy. Our black family housekeepers, in the house behind the pool, were probably also happy to not be hungry. Generally overlooked in most histories is simple fact--that likely even General Lee could understand. A rural, Southern. plantation life-style is actually a community. Likely any black property owner. in the linked article, knew what they were doing.

The article you linked, by Robert Grooms, is probably of value to have cited in Black History month. Any "orphans," in Idaho: Probably need to take a look at it too. Also of the need would be said, offspring of mixed marriages in far Northern California. Also of the need would be persons now in the United States, with no clue about the impact of the drought in East Africa. The United Nations even sent in "The Plague!" An entire cadre of aid workers is now there, and in parts of the famous Continent--they are being thrown out, just like in Haiti!

(Spirit of Pet Piglet: Strong in kemosabe farm boy! Spirit of Writers Guild: Strong in pet vision box!)

History has been distorted by so many for so long that it's no wonder there is so much ignorance in this country. I know for a fact that after slaves were emancipated many of them stayed on the plantations and most took the surnames of their owners. Now why would a slave do that if they were so mistreated? The answer is... they wouldn't.

After "Reagan Trajectory" Original: Came the Bush I Recession, the Rise of Minority Youth Gangs, the youth gang pop culture, and. . . convict labor. After "Reagan Trajectory" Worse: Came financial meltdown, the collapse of the housing market, and even including the increase of military procurements spending, more lethally with U. S. troops actually get blown to bits on a regular basis. Now there "Reagan Trajectory" Even Worse. There is No Bill Clinton Administration on the horizon.

Instead, we owe China.

The prison industry in the United States: big business or a new form of slavery?

And so now there are jobs that Americans can't have for themselves, and even here! Actually, the Chinese could be sympathetic on this matter. If the convicts don't like being here, why waste them on shipments off to Africa? We do owe the Chinese, for our "Recovery!" This is an Ivy League, "Obama" Adminstration, following the Ivy League, "Bush" Administration!

(The Colonies actually do have a quaint custom, about their treaties!)

After "Reagan Trajectory" Original: Came the Bush I Recession, the Rise of Minority Youth Gangs, the youth gang pop culture, and. . . convict labor. After "Reagan Trajectory" Worse: Came financial meltdown, the collapse of the housing market, and even including the increase of military procurements spending, more lethally with U. S. troops actually get blown to bits on a regular basis. Now there "Reagan Trajectory" Even Worse. There is No Bill Clinton Administration on the horizon.

Instead, we owe China.

The prison industry in the United States: big business or a new form of slavery?

And so now there are jobs that Americans can't have for themselves, and even here! Actually, the Chinese could be sympathetic on this matter. If the convicts don't like being here, why waste them on shipments off to Africa? We do owe the Chinese, for our "Recovery!" This is an Ivy League, "Obama" Adminstration, following the Ivy League, "Bush" Administration!

(The Colonies actually do have a quaint custom, about their treaties!)

What relevance does any of this have to do with the topic?

Maybe we should wait for all the facts to be straightened out.

You can continue to hate white people anyway.

I know it makes you really happy.

The fact is they were crossing the border out of Haiti with children they did not have custody of and with no documentation whatsoever granting them custody. That in and of itself is a crime, irregardless of their intent or which God is on their side.

Bring them back to the US and prosicute them for their illegal actions.

The children will be safe now.

The people who did this will be investigated for any child endangerment they may be involved in and if they were involved in worse shit then it will come out.

Child molesters come in all sizes, shapes, colors and religions.

I think this may be a result of the fact that there are virtually no black people living in the state of Idaho. Maybe they needed to increase the black population of Idaho?

Those that are lucky enough to be brought to the US ought to be grateful. As you and your ancestors should be.

Whitie's definition of "brought" :

1inte0131b.jpg

Lonestar_Logic:

Since the OP was about slavery, and the thread turned into a discussion of race relations and slavery, then the discussion of 21st century convict slave labor became relevant: Race Included!

Idaho is heavily GOP. They had a famous washroom tap-dancer Senator from there. In Idaho, they probably know a great deal about the "Reagan Trajectory:" Admired and envied by President Obama. Even Senate voters in Massachusetts know about admiring and envying. Senator Brown, even, probably knows about, "The Reagan Trajectory!" Sarah Palin's family seems to know about admiring and envying. They probably know about. "The Reagan Trajectory," even in Alaska.

It's all Christian-America stuff, and the "revived" GOP, the party of new slavery(?)! The Opening Thread is about people from Idaho for Bible things! People know this about them, and that above, about them!

(Would a rose by any other name, smell half so. . . .well! That's probably for GOP to answer!)

What if we had a earthquake in Georgia and it affected 10 million folks across the southeast?
Then some religous folks came from another land to help us. As they were helping the victims they proclaimed that if the victims did not proclaim their faith for the Spaghetti Monster then those folks were damned to burn for eternity.
How well would that go over in your hometown?

Tell me what is racist about the truth? And why shouldn't our ancestors be grateful to have lived in a nation that believes in life. liberty and the pursuit of happiness? I wasn't aware you were aboard a slave ship and held as a slave. Must have been tough for you. You really need to get off your high horse and lighten the fuck up.

You need to learn to fucking read to comprehend. You stated in your post that the ancestors of African American slaves should be "grateful" that they were "brought here". that suggests that the white slave owners were doing the African slaves a fucking favor for them and that rape, murder, genocide, mass displacement, and mass enslavement "wasn't that bad".

It's like saying "hey Jews, Hitler wasn't that bad... if it wasn't for Hitler, you wouldn't have a fucking state". It's a stupid and ignorant comment. As for me being a "slave" that doesn't have shit to do with what you said. You said that 52's "ancestors" should have been happy to be enslaved because they got to come to good old America and get fucked over for 400 years. As for my ancestors and myself that's another story. I'm the child of immigrants on both sides of my family, and YES I AM grateful that my relatives migrated to America. Damn grateful.

However, had I been kidnapped, taken from my family, beaten, raped, forced on a dangerous month-long voyage on a sickly disease ridden ship and then forced into labor HERE. No the Hell I would not be grateful.

What's racist about your remark is the "whitey saved the day" attitude behind it. Slave owners did no "favors" to those whom they enslaved.

Yes they should be grateful. Tell me, what color were the men that ultimately freed the slaves? Also you really should open a history book every now and then. The fact is large numbers of free Negroes owned black slaves; in fact, in numbers disproportionate to their representation in society at large. In 1860 only a small minority of whites owned slaves. According to the U.S. census report for that last year before the Civil War, there were nearly 27 million whites in the country. Some eight million of them lived in the slaveholding states.

The census also determined that there were fewer than 385,000 individuals who owned slaves. Even if all slaveholders had been white, that would amount to only 1.4 percent of whites in the country (or 4.8 percent of southern whites owning one or more slaves).

According to federal census reports, on June 1, 1860 there were nearly 4.5 million Negroes in the United States, with fewer than four million of them living in the southern slaveholding states. Of the blacks residing in the South, 261,988 were not slaves. Of this number, 10,689 lived in New Orleans. The country's leading African American historian, Duke University professor John Hope Franklin, records that in New Orleans over 3,000 free Negroes owned slaves, or 28 percent of the free Negroes in that city.

To return to the census figures quoted above, this 28 percent is certainly impressive when compared to less than 1.4 percent of all American whites and less than 4.8 percent of southern whites. The statistics show that, when free, blacks disproportionately became slave masters.

The majority of slaveholders, white and black, owned only one to five slaves. More often than not, and contrary to a century and a half of bullwhips-on-tortured-backs propaganda, black and white masters worked and ate alongside their charges; be it in house, field or workshop. The few individuals who owned 50 or more slaves were confined to the top one percent, and have been defined as slave magnates.

In 1860 there were at least six Negroes in Louisiana who owned 65 or more slaves The largest number, 152 slaves, were owned by the widow C. Richards and her son P.C. Richards, who owned a large sugar cane plantation. Another Negro slave magnate in Louisiana, with over 100 slaves, was Antoine Dubuclet, a sugar planter whose estate was valued at (in 1860 dollars) $264,000 (3). That year, the mean wealth of southern white men was $3,978

Black Slave Owners Civil War Article by Robert M Grooms

The whole post is complete bullshit because it has nothing to do with your original point. What does the fact that there were blacks that owned slaves, something I am completely and totally aware of and have been since fourth grade, have to do with whether or not African SLAVES should be grateful for being "taken to America"? Absolutely nothing. I really couldn't care less who enslaved "them", the idea that they should be grateful for being rounded up, tortured, and displaced like animals is disgraceful.

You are far less then a damn human being if you think people are "better off" being kidnapped and forced into labor in a foreign land. Of course, then again anything is better then "living in Africa".:lol: As if civilization never existed on the continent and it's always been full of war and turmoil, rather then war and turmoil being a clear result of colonization.

Seriously, people like you make me sick. No matter how much you try to justify the slave trade there is absolutely no justification for it. None. There's absolutely no logic behind any attempt to justify it. Give it up. Nobody here but maybe 52nd hate's "the white man"... and things those 10 individuals where in Haiti trying to steal black children... but try to justify slavery on grounds that slaves were "better off" in America is racist in it's own right.

It's rediculous that the news keeps portraying these ten individuals as some sort of persecuted saints sent straight from Heaven. Firstly, they seem kind of cult-like to me and second they clearly f-ed up on their own. This is THEIR fault, and Haiti has been battling with child slavery and the kidnap of children for years. You can't just walk out without expecting someone to say something. They clearly didn't go through with the proper process to bring these kids out... so there needs to be an investigation and trial. The government in Haiti seem to be doing a pretty good job of seeing that process through so far.

Hello Lonestar_logic!

History has been distorted by so many for so long that it's no wonder there is so much ignorance in this country. I know for a fact that after slaves were emancipated many of them stayed on the plantations and most took the surnames of their owners. Now why would a slave do that if they were so mistreated? The answer is... they wouldn't.
Because they were too old to find marketable skills.

The younger ones didn't stay.

:eusa_eh: If these people weren't from Idaho I'd take their story as gospel.

There is something very fishy about this story.

Forum List

Back