Modern Day White American Child Slave robbers in Haiti!

But...WTF were they thinking? If we had a disaster in the US I wouldn't appreciate Mexicans swooping in and depriving Americans of their citizenship.

you would not have to worry about the Mexicans.....its the Canadians id worry about....

one of the women was feeling sick, so they took her to a hospital. That gave abc news a chance to ask her a few questions from her stretcher. She said they were there because "god" told them to go. I swear to gawd. That's what she said.

get those damn white devils out of haiti i tell ya.. All of em,, take no chances,, get them all out..

They already did that once when they murdered all French colonialists during the Slave rebellion way back. :)

We all see how some White Church members allegedly tried to take Haitian children out
of Haiti , that may not have been orphaned, or with out the proper Haitian documentation.

These people were from Idaho, a state that has one of the lowest Black populations in the country.

They were also reported to have tired to sell a few of the children for $U.S. 10,000.00

Is this modern day slavery. ?What is behind the White rush or fetish for Black Children?

Please I need some of the insightfull USMB response and views with regards to this issue.

Not a clue what motivated those people, but I am informed that one can puchase a child slave in Haiti for about $100.

Sad, eh?

There's actually some good news in this story, if you look for it. By headlining it on every major news outlet in the country we can prevent people from wondering why we responded to Haiti with a strategic asset in the midst of two real wars and several additional fronts that are currently developing.

(In case you don't realize: In geopolitical terms a "strategic" asset is military parlance for an asset that is capable of delivering a nuclear deterrent.)

So we send a strategic asset to Haiti immediately after the earthquake, that is also capable of establishing and maintaining tactical control of the entire region - in the midst of two wars and other developing conflicts. We also send the battle hardened 82nd Airborne to provide food distribution and aid, after taking control of the national airport in the first day after the earthquake.

So this story about 10 so-called "do-gooders" is actually the perfect thing. Now that the media hype about devastation is winding down and people have time to start questioning things, these kinds of stories will distract folks from wondering why we've deployed a combat force to the area rather than a relief force.

Bring them back to the US and prosicute them for their illegal actions.

The children will be safe now.

The people who did this will be investigated for any child endangerment they may be involved in and if they were involved in worse shit then it will come out.

Child molesters come in all sizes, shapes, colors and religions.

The people who did this will be investigated for any child endangerment they may be involved in and if they were involved in worse shit then it will come out.

I think this may be a result of the fact that there are virtually no black people living in the state of Idaho. Maybe they needed to increase the black population of Idaho?

I think this may be a result of the fact that there are virtually no black people living in the state of Idaho. Maybe they needed to increase the black population of Idaho?

Those that are lucky enough to be brought to the US ought to be grateful. As you and your ancestors should be.

Those that are lucky enough to be brought to the US ought to be grateful. As you and your ancestors should be.

WHOA WHOA WHOA! Seriously the racist bullshit on both sides needs to stop.

I watched the news about this incident this morning and it's to early to tell exactly what's going on. It's no secret that slavery still exists in Haiti and it's a serious market in the western hemisphere as a whole, moreso then what the US government would like to acknowledge. So whenever you have a possibility of people smuggling children out of the country without proper paper work, you have to take it seriously. That's pretty much the bottom line with that until ACTUAL details come forward.

Second, nobody has the right to tell anybody what they're ancestors should be "grateful for". Quite frankly, I don't think many HUMAN BEINGS would be grateful for being beaten, chained, raped, and forced to starve and live in their own shit and piss for months on a voyage against their will to be forced to labor on farms like animals. I wouldn't. Neither would you. Stupidity on both sides of this needs to stop. As the son of a Haitian immigrant, I don't give a damn if there are white people adopting Haitian babies or going to Haiti. It's just great to see that everybody is loosing sight of the fact that a catastrophic natural disaster just passed. Damn shame.

You also hate a huge slice of the worlds population so why would your twisted ideas matter?

I dont take the ideas of racists very seriously.

I watched the news about this incident this morning and it's to early to tell exactly what's going on. It's no secret that slavery still exists in Haiti and it's a serious market in the western hemisphere as a whole, moreso then what the US government would like to acknowledge. So whenever you have a possibility of people smuggling children out of the country without proper paper work, you have to take it seriously. That's pretty much the bottom line with that until ACTUAL details come forward.

Second, nobody has the right to tell anybody what they're ancestors should be "grateful for". Quite frankly, I don't think many HUMAN BEINGS would be grateful for being beaten, chained, raped, and forced to starve and live in their own shit and piss for months on a voyage against their will to be forced to labor on farms like animals. I wouldn't. Neither would you. Stupidity on both sides of this needs to stop. As the son of a Haitian immigrant, I don't give a damn if there are white people adopting Haitian babies or going to Haiti. It's just great to see that everybody is loosing sight of the fact that a catastrophic natural disaster just passed. Damn shame.

Tell me what is racist about the truth? And why shouldn't our ancestors be grateful to have lived in a nation that believes in life. liberty and the pursuit of happiness? I wasn't aware you were aboard a slave ship and held as a slave. Must have been tough for you. You really need to get off your high horse and lighten the fuck up.

If you're hung up on the racial aspect of this story, you've missed the boat.

I want to know if white people have a fetish for black children?
Can someone answer this question.

The only fetish these white people have is helping the less fortunate regardless of skin color. Something you wouldn't know anything about being the perpetual victim that you are.

Tell me what is racist about the truth? And why shouldn't our ancestors be grateful to have lived in a nation that believes in life. liberty and the pursuit of happiness? I wasn't aware you were aboard a slave ship and held as a slave. Must have been tough for you. You really need to get off your high horse and lighten the fuck up.

You need to learn to fucking read to comprehend. You stated in your post that the ancestors of African American slaves should be "grateful" that they were "brought here". that suggests that the white slave owners were doing the African slaves a fucking favor for them and that rape, murder, genocide, mass displacement, and mass enslavement "wasn't that bad".

It's like saying "hey Jews, Hitler wasn't that bad... if it wasn't for Hitler, you wouldn't have a fucking state". It's a stupid and ignorant comment. As for me being a "slave" that doesn't have shit to do with what you said. You said that 52's "ancestors" should have been happy to be enslaved because they got to come to good old America and get fucked over for 400 years. As for my ancestors and myself that's another story. I'm the child of immigrants on both sides of my family, and YES I AM grateful that my relatives migrated to America. Damn grateful.

However, had I been kidnapped, taken from my family, beaten, raped, forced on a dangerous month-long voyage on a sickly disease ridden ship and then forced into labor HERE. No the Hell I would not be grateful.

What's racist about your remark is the "whitey saved the day" attitude behind it. Slave owners did no "favors" to those whom they enslaved.

Were these church missionaries praying on defensless black children?, in a very catastrophic situation?

You need to learn to fucking read to comprehend. You stated in your post that the ancestors of African American slaves should be "grateful" that they were "brought here". that suggests that the white slave owners were doing the African slaves a fucking favor for them and that rape, murder, genocide, mass displacement, and mass enslavement "wasn't that bad".

It's like saying "hey Jews, Hitler wasn't that bad... if it wasn't for Hitler, you wouldn't have a fucking state". It's a stupid and ignorant comment. As for me being a "slave" that doesn't have shit to do with what you said. You said that 52's "ancestors" should have been happy to be enslaved because they got to come to good old America and get fucked over for 400 years. As for my ancestors and myself that's another story. I'm the child of immigrants on both sides of my family, and YES I AM grateful that my relatives migrated to America. Damn grateful.

However, had I been kidnapped, taken from my family, beaten, raped, forced on a dangerous month-long voyage on a sickly disease ridden ship and then forced into labor HERE. No the Hell I would not be grateful.

What's racist about your remark is the "whitey saved the day" attitude behind it. Slave owners did no "favors" to those whom they enslaved.

Yes they should be grateful. Tell me, what color were the men that ultimately freed the slaves? Also you really should open a history book every now and then. The fact is large numbers of free Negroes owned black slaves; in fact, in numbers disproportionate to their representation in society at large. In 1860 only a small minority of whites owned slaves. According to the U.S. census report for that last year before the Civil War, there were nearly 27 million whites in the country. Some eight million of them lived in the slaveholding states.

The census also determined that there were fewer than 385,000 individuals who owned slaves. Even if all slaveholders had been white, that would amount to only 1.4 percent of whites in the country (or 4.8 percent of southern whites owning one or more slaves).

According to federal census reports, on June 1, 1860 there were nearly 4.5 million Negroes in the United States, with fewer than four million of them living in the southern slaveholding states. Of the blacks residing in the South, 261,988 were not slaves. Of this number, 10,689 lived in New Orleans. The country's leading African American historian, Duke University professor John Hope Franklin, records that in New Orleans over 3,000 free Negroes owned slaves, or 28 percent of the free Negroes in that city.

To return to the census figures quoted above, this 28 percent is certainly impressive when compared to less than 1.4 percent of all American whites and less than 4.8 percent of southern whites. The statistics show that, when free, blacks disproportionately became slave masters.

The majority of slaveholders, white and black, owned only one to five slaves. More often than not, and contrary to a century and a half of bullwhips-on-tortured-backs propaganda, black and white masters worked and ate alongside their charges; be it in house, field or workshop. The few individuals who owned 50 or more slaves were confined to the top one percent, and have been defined as slave magnates.

In 1860 there were at least six Negroes in Louisiana who owned 65 or more slaves The largest number, 152 slaves, were owned by the widow C. Richards and her son P.C. Richards, who owned a large sugar cane plantation. Another Negro slave magnate in Louisiana, with over 100 slaves, was Antoine Dubuclet, a sugar planter whose estate was valued at (in 1860 dollars) $264,000 (3). That year, the mean wealth of southern white men was $3,978

Black Slave Owners Civil War Article by Robert M Grooms

You have a link to support all the nonsense you spout, I assume.

John Hope Franklin, records that in New Orleans over 3,000 free Negroes owned slaves, or 28 percent of the free Negroes in that city.

To return to the census figures quoted above, this 28 percent is certainly impressive when compared to less than 1.4 percent of all American whites and less than 4.8 percent of southern whites. The statistics show that, when free, blacks disproportionately became slave masters.

Black Slave Owners Civil War Article by Robert M Grooms
"John Hope Franklin, records that in New Orleans over 3,000 free Negroes owned slaves, or 28 percent of the free Negroes in that city.

... when compared to less than 1.4 percent of all American whites and less than 4.8 percent of southern whites."

You cannot take a percentage of what is happening in ONE city in one state and compare it, percentagewise on an equal basis with all of another group everywhere.

For the most part, if the history is examined closely, you will find that those of New Orleans who were slave owning free Blacks were in actuality the gens de couleur, those who migrated after the war in St Domingue, and often these free people of color were so fair skinned as to be lighter than a lot of southern whites, but were subjected to the AMERICAN "one drop" rules. There were also "codes noirs" and The Tignon Law of 1786.

There is a lot more to this than you are trying to skew it to show. There is also context, and it is really tiresome to watch how some whites will do everything they can to JUSTIFY slavery and use the actions of some Blacks who lived within the context of those times, to to make what whites did "OK." You also left out the context of the English vs. the French/Spanish way of doing things then, so if you are going to cite statistics and twist the truth you need to leave off, and have the decency to read and study a whole lot more, rather than relying on twisting the situation.

http://www.nps.gov/ethnography/aah/AAheritage/FrenchAmA.htm

New Topics

Forum List

Back