Modern Day White American Child Slave robbers in Haiti!

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
We all see how some White Church members allegedly tried to take Haitian children out
of Haiti , that may not have been orphaned, or with out the proper Haitian documentation.

These people were from Idaho, a state that has one of the lowest Black populations in the country.

They were also reported to have tired to sell a few of the children for $U.S. 10,000.00

Is this modern day slavery. ?What is behind the White rush or fetish for Black Children?

Please I need some of the insightfull USMB response and views with regards to this issue.

Last edited:
Maybe we should wait for all the facts to be straightened out.

You can continue to hate white people anyway.

I know it makes you really happy.

They were also reported to have tired to sell a few of the children for $U.S. 10,000.00

Really??? $10,000??? Is that EACH, or for "a few?"

Who's buying?

I have a two-fer sale on Guatemalans, and a rebate on Mongolians they should know about before they go buying Hatians at $10,000/each.

We all see how some White Church members allegedly tried to take Haitian children out
of Haiti , that may not have been orphaned, or with out the proper Haitian documentation.

These people were from Idaho, a state that has one of the lowest Black populations in the country.

Is this modern day slavery. ?What is behind the White rush or fetish for Black Children?

Please I need some of the insightfull USMB response and views with regards to this issue.

Maybe you should find out all the facts before you judge them.

"slave robbers" :lol:

What are you sayin' 52? "Slaves" should be left in peace? :tongue:

I hope the group just wated to help the kids but I'll reserve judgement.

don't we already have plenty of Negroes?

10 grand? Sounds a little expensive to me.

I agree Haiti needs to order every single solitary white person OUT of Haiti.. Yep

One of the women was feeling sick, so they took her to a hospital. That gave ABC news a chance to ask her a few questions from her stretcher. She said they were there because "GOD" told them to go. I swear to Gawd. That's what she said.

one of the women was feeling sick, so they took her to a hospital. That gave abc news a chance to ask her a few questions from her stretcher. She said they were there because "god" told them to go. I swear to gawd. That's what she said.

get those damn white devils out of haiti i tell ya.. All of em,, take no chances,, get them all out..

One of the women was feeling sick, so they took her to a hospital. That gave ABC news a chance to ask her a few questions from her stretcher. She said they were there because "GOD" told them to go. I swear to Gawd. That's what she said.

God told them to go to Haiti, steal them some black kids and bring them back to idaho to be sold for 10k each?

Sweet.

-TSO

I am going to err on the side of PCism and assume they had the best interests of the kids at heart.

But...WTF were they thinking? If we had a disaster in the US I wouldn't appreciate Mexicans swooping in and depriving Americans of their citizenship.

Reading racist bull shit like this makes me pleased that I am not black or white!

As for you "52ndStreet" better watch it, the white man might be watching you! lol

Mike

ask Yukon....he will know....

Forum List

Back