Modern-day libs in a nutshell

LOL yea, UBL and the rest of the world have a bone to pick with us because we're causing global warming! Lets elect a dictator that will force us to submit to the will of the world!

:happy2:

3,000 or more Americans and it's WE who have to change our ways to conform to their will. And we should elect an administration to FORCE us to do so. No wonder I believe we are possible headed to a civil war. These liberals are enemies to the United States and the American people within our own population. Wonder does it ever occur to this dimwit that the reason the United States uses 25% of the world's current energy consumption is that the American economy is the MOTOR OF THE ENTIRE WORLD!! Jiminees these people don't have the foggiest notion of how economics function and are basically tree hugging communists. She and her friends will FORCE me to live their way when they pry "my cold dead finger off the trigger". What utterly useless morons. It sickens me to the core to have to reside in the same nation as these pampered, pablum puking, liberals.. God pity their souls the day they wake up and smell the coffee about how this world actually functions as they will realize what utter fools they are.

I can't resist making this statement.....

modern day liberals cannot be in anything else but a nutshell, by definition!!!!!

I would suggest, that these "apologist" lead by example.

First, stop using ANY appliance(cars, buses, planes, etc.)that use ANY oil based products.

Second, convert their homes so they don`t use ANY oil based products.

Third, don`t use ANY product(clothes, shoes, sun glasses, beauty products, etc.)that are oil based.

Fourth, move to any country in Africa, and take up residence, after willing all their "ill begotten wealth" to the disadvantaged of the world.

Lastly, after doing all of the above, write in five hundred words or less, how your life has been improved, and what difference your change in lifestyle has effected the world, and improved the lifestyle of the worlds disadvantaged. :(

Forum List

Back