Modern Day Civil War.

It's kinda spooky how Gunny knows just when to appear... ah?

All this talk of war. People get killed in wars.

Stupid political hacks want to talk a bunch of crap and fight a war because the bureaucracy has convinced them there's a difference between one side and the other? They're BOTH fleecing US.

If anyone needs to go, it's the political parties that comprise the two-party system.

Can't you all just wait for the next election?

Do it right.

All this talk of Civil War rather than using the process our Framers gave us. Apparently people who glory on death and destruction.

Ya cause for 8 YEARS the left did not demand Bush be assassinated along with Cheney? The left did not demand Bush be removed from power BEFORE any election, the left did not claim Bush stole those 2 elections. HYPOCRITE.

I and every other American has the right, the PROTECTED right to make any demands we want. To openly talk about what we might do if pushed to far. No one arrested you leftwing whack jobs when you were spouting off about Bush, Cheney, Rove and that entire Administration. But you would suggest that something be done when someone disagrees with Obama. HYPOCRITE.

Can't you all just wait for the next election?

Do it right.

All this talk of Civil War rather than using the process our Framers gave us. Apparently people who glory on death and destruction.

When did the framers give us "deem and pass"? Have you read Article 1 Section 7 of the constitution?

I don't know...you might want to ask all the Congress' who have used it in the past. And all the court decisions in the past that have allowed it.

all this talk of civil war rather than using the process our framers gave us. Apparently people who glory on death and destruction.

when did the framers give us "deem and pass"? Have you read article 1 section 7 of the constitution?

i don't know...you might want to ask all the congress' who have used it in the past. And all the court decisions in the past that have allowed it.

Name one bill that was deemed to pass!!!!! ONE FUCKING BILL!!!!!

Um... you think this healthcare bill is using the process our Founders gave us??? When the people who govern refuse to actually use the process set up, how you expect anything but open rebellion?

This is insane. I don't want violence. But you've got to be stupid if you think this legislations going in above the board. And you've got to be stupid to think people are just going to bend over and take it.

You're policies will lead to violence. Stop forcing them on the people. If they have merit, the people will adopt it and we can avoid it. if not, let the Republic be. We are better off without your policies, then we are with them forced on us, even if they are good policies. Destroying the Republic is not a good idea.

OK, you're a loony.

The House is going to ILLEGALLY and Unconstitutionally pass a bill with out a VOTE and then hope the Senate agrees to change it LATER. The loon is you people for thinking you won't pay a political price for your deceit and cowardice and illegal actions. You are the loon for thinking the American people will simple accept being lied to and cheated and denied their right to representation in Congress.

We fought the First revolutionary war over the British Governments taxation with out representation, this is the same thing. The Government has no legal right to force people to BUY health insurance. The Government has no authority to tax States differently for the same services. It is Unconstitutional to tax us differently from people in different States as the Health Care bill doe4s. It is ILLEGAL.

It is ILLEGAL to claim one has passed a bill without a vote. That removes the peoples right to proper representation as promised by the Constitution. THAT is reason enough to revolt. I doubt we do, but it is REASON enough.

Last edited:

When did the framers give us "deem and pass"? Have you read Article 1 Section 7 of the constitution?

I don't know...you might want to ask all the Congress' who have used it in the past. And all the court decisions in the past that have allowed it.

Duck and weave , Is counting the yeas or nays the way to go or not?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: What a fucking moronic statement. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Sometimes, you are sooooo stupid, its almost too funny.

The best I can do is second that statement ...

Bring it on ladies...

Love to have another chance to beat on those seceding sons-a-bitches

The MAJORITY won't be fighting to secede they will be fighting a corrupt illegal Government and their lackeys for the Country to be returned to a Representative Republic. Ohh and unless you are at least 170 YOU never beat anyone's ass to begin with. Dumb ass.

when did the framers give us "deem and pass"? Have you read article 1 section 7 of the constitution?

i don't know...you might want to ask all the congress' who have used it in the past. And all the court decisions in the past that have allowed it.

Name one bill that was deemed to pass!!!!! ONE FUCKING BILL!!!!!

Notice the complete lack of a response for this question....why? Because the left wing dopes are now blurring the line between "deemed to pass" and reconciliation.

The best I can do is second that statement ...

Bring it on ladies...

The MAJORITY won't be fighting to secede they will be fighting a corrupt illegal Government and their lackeys for the Country to be returned to a Representative Republic. Ohh and unless you are at least 170 YOU never beat anyone's ass to begin with. Dumb ass.

Yeah...you're really scary on a Message Board, Clerk. You gonna paper cut us into submission?

Bring it on ladies...

Yeah...you're really scary on a Message Board, Clerk. You gonna paper cut us into submission?

I am more then prepared to fight for my Country. If a revolution starts and I agree with it I am already armed and have a stockpile of ammo. But thanks for being another dumb ass. By the way, the only CLERK here would be you.

Forum List

Back