Modern American Prosperity is only for those who have already prospered.

I'm guessing that you are about 18 years old, have dreadlocks and are huddled under some tarp in an "occupied" park typing out your stupidity on an iPad........because no adult with any life experience believes the dumb assed shit you just said.

So you believe in the fairy tale of finite wealth. Tell me genius, is there the same amount of wealth in the world today that there was in 2,000 BC? How about 750 AD, 1776, 1900? Does it just switch hands over the years and all of a sudden these wealthy greedy bastards have changed the rules and are keeping it and not spreading it around like has always happened in your fairy tale?

Grow up.

Actually, what I said is exactly right and not mutually exclusive with a growing economy as you insinuate.

I don't even know what you're trying to prove at this point. I think you just like to hear yourself talk.

But you are incorrect when you say Jobs et al baked more pies. That happens in the banking sector.

Got it! You're 13 and live at home with your mom. I've worked in banking for 30+ years and you're full of shit. You're as bad as a birther or truther with this conspiracy junk. Grow up.

Ah your personal insults are very compelling.

But as yet, you haven't shown that I'm wrong. If you work in banking, like you say, then you know I'm exactly right.

It's not 'conspiracy,' it's well established, well known fact. Any 3rd week ECO101 student could tell you that.

So try hard to leave out the insults; If you want to feel better about yourself try exercise or yoga; And tell me exactly what you're saying. Are you saying, as Redneck_Logic, that the banking sector does NOT create money supply? :eusa_eh: Are you saying that the result of the housing crash was NOT a terrible contraction thereof? :eusa_eh: Or are you saying that the banking sector did NOT take a large portion of the expanded money supply for themselves, or that their losses were NOT subsidized by the taxpayer? :eusa_eh:

What the hell are you saying? Which of those well-established facts do you consider 'Conspiracy?'

Last edited:
Is it really? :eusa_eh:

So when you deposit $100.00, do you "Have" that $100.00? And when they lend me $90.00 of it, do I not "Have" that $90.00? Is there not now $190.00 of money supply in circulation?

Can you really be that clueless?

Edit: And it's Ok if you are, most Americans don't understand how it works. But it would be a touch ironic if you're that stupid, yet you're here accusing me of making dumb comments.

And shame on you, Claudette for 'thanking' that ridiculous post.

That $100.00 I deposited wasn't created by any bank.

Now was it?

:cuckoo:

There's a very good chance it was. Even if it wasn't, what the hell has that got to do with anything?

Keep digging Corky.

No I refuse to dig you out of the shithole you put yourself in. The fact is banks do not create wealth.

It's got to do with the comment that "banks create wealth", which I believe it was you that made that asinine comment.

Your exact comment was " Wealth is created through the banking sector"

Last edited:
Wealth DOES come from the banking sector. Especially if you consider Investment firms as part of the "banking system".. You think the money is SUPPOSED to just sit there?? That happens only when the GOVT pushes braindead policies that PAY the banks to do NOTHING with their cash reserves.. That's NOT free-market operation..

Banks and investment firms are how capital gets it's mobility. That's how your home and car are financed. That's where small biz gets cash flow for expansion. That's where bonds and stocks are sold and traded.

My investment houses charge me less than 1% to create and manage an index fund for me. I think that's a reasonable charge...

That $100.00 I deposited wasn't created by any bank.

Now was it?

:cuckoo:

There's a very good chance it was. Even if it wasn't, what the hell has that got to do with anything?

Keep digging Corky.

No I refuse to dig you out of the shithole you put yourself in. The fact is banks do not create wealth.

It's got to do with the comment that "banks create wealth", which I believe it was you that made that asinine comment.

And I'm exactly right. I even gave you a rudimentary crash course on how it's created. If you want a more intensive course you can Skype me sometime. :lol:

But like a typical stubborn asshole, you continue to opt to just tell me I'm wrong and make yourself look like a sap.

NOTHING succeeds like success.

That is especially true in CAPITALISM because in this system it generally takes money to make money.

NOTHING succeeds like success.

That is especially true in CAPITALISM because in this system it generally takes money to make money.

The money is just a "thank-you note" from someone for providing goods, services, or capital... (unless you're the IRS or a thief).

It's true that money begats money. But TIME also begats money. And saving other people time and/or money begats money.. Lots of interchangeable parts there..

I think you class warriors have given mere money a life of it's own..

Keep digging Corky.

And I'm exactly right. I even gave you a rudimentary crash course on how it's created. If you want a more intensive course you can Skype me sometime. :lol:

But like a typical stubborn asshole, you continue to opt to just tell me I'm wrong and make yourself look like a sap.

Cuyo Skyping.

View attachment 15859

Forum List

Back