Modern American Patriots Have Al Gore on the RUN!!!

Another great video:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSpRNPWpGr8&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

He's over a hundred million dollars richer so there are plenty of damned fools who believe his shitty lies.

Hell, if Gore can profit off climate change, why can't I?

The following bumper sticker comes in an oval shape with green lettering - custom made for my Escalade :D :

gore.jpg

Al Gore. What a self serving very rich peice of shit he is too. Way to bad they can't make him pay back the hundreds of millions he made on his climate change scam.

He and Bernie Madoff belong in the same cell. Whatta guy!!!

You guys demonized Kennedy the same way.

Remember the average citizens who came out for his funneral?

He was beloved because of his work on this planet and Gore is loved for the same reason.

You hate anyone who helps people.

WHY?

He was beloved because of his work on this planet and Gore is loved for the same reason.

WHY?

george bush liberated liberia ... gave more to african aids research and medical aid than any president ever and federally funded the first stem cell lines.....

yet you hate him....

WHY?

All Gore is a lying sack of corporate globalist shit. Placing him in the same category as Kennedy is simply hateful and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Truth matters? Obviously not, if it doesn't align with your dogma.

Hell, if Gore can profit off climate change, why can't I?

The following bumper sticker comes in an oval shape with green lettering - custom made for my Escalade :D :

gore.jpg

Must be the little children have a snow day.

Al Gore is friends with the Mole people who live in the million of degrees heat just below the Earths crust

Forum List

Back