Moderator warnings and messages

The VERY best is to act like decent, grown human beings. :D:D
images

Where's the fun in that?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:beer::banana::boobies::boobies::banana::beer:

People shrug off USMB infractions, but they do go on your permanent record

If you ever go for a Top Secret Clearance, apply for a mortgage or a parole hearing....IT WILL COME UP

Well? Where are you mods? I tagged one of you. Aren't you supposed to read this section of the forum? What is going on at this place? Things seem a bit disorganized since CK has been gone. You NEED to put your name to your warnings and your moderator messages.

We don't have control over how the system works. The system anonymizes warnings.

If you have any questions about a specific warning, PM any moderator, and we'll discuss it. There's no reason for you to need to talk to the specific moderator who warned you.
I've done that twice and gotten no help help. Later However one mod was able to help.

Well? Where are you mods? I tagged one of you. Aren't you supposed to read this section of the forum? What is going on at this place? Things seem a bit disorganized since CK has been gone. You NEED to put your name to your warnings and your moderator messages.

We don't have control over how the system works. The system anonymizes warnings.

If you have any questions about a specific warning, PM any moderator, and we'll discuss it. There's no reason for you to need to talk to the specific moderator who warned you.
I've done that twice and gotten no help help. Later However one mod was able to help.

"I've done that twice and gotten no help help."

That could be because sometimes they are busy having to flee from Out of Control Zombie Trolls that inhabit the darkest regions.

This was the latest frightening encounter where Coyote just barely managed to escape :eek-52:

upload_2017-9-11_1-1-14.png

I was hitch hiking the other day...dunno why she wouldn't stop....

hitch hiker2.jpg

Like Congress?

I love your sig picture. Where have I seen that little creature before? Sesame Street?

Never mind. I think I was thinking about these funny little things! :lol:

That is teh awesomeness!

Yep, yep, yep, yep, yep.

^^^^ Hiccups again :popcorn:

That's what the aliens in the video say! You should watch it. It's funny. :D

I love your sig picture. Where have I seen that little creature before? Sesame Street?

Never mind. I think I was thinking about these funny little things! :lol:

That is teh awesomeness!

Yep, yep, yep, yep, yep.

^^^^ Hiccups again :popcorn:

That's what the aliens in the video say! You should watch it. It's funny. :D

That's funny, I have found more of The Martians, I like them I can relate to many of their confusions :eusa_doh:

Well, I don't have a problem with the warning. I know I was bad. But IF I wanted to address an issue with the moderator, I have no way of knowing who it was anymore. That is a terrible new feature. I don't know if that can be fixed or not, so I guess there is not much you could do about it anyways. :( Thanks for your response though.

Yes, the new software is nice in some ways, and bad in others. We are talking amongst ourselves to come up with a work around for the cases we think need it.

I swear this used to work. I remember using the mod sock to test it.. Oh well. Special deal for ChrisL. If we delete any of YOUR posts -- we'll sign it with our initials. FCT... .

For me, can you sign my warnings with a special six character alpha-numeric code that I will personally assign to each of you.

Yours will be A56T3J. Thanks for being a sport.

Are you posting between patients, or see patients betwen posting?? xotoxi

Posting while seeing patients.
And I thought my Dr. was just taking notes, and she's posting on USMB.

Forum List

Back