Moderator warnings and messages

There is only ONE way out of USMB! :lol:

Hey ChrisL did you know it takes exactly 36 dwarfs to pull a 737 exactly one inch? :smoke:

u7tca.jpg

To be honest, I couldn't tell. It seemed so, but I wasn't sure, and on USMB, I have seen more than my fair share of people saying things that I think/know are "bat sh*t crazy," yet they're being completely serious.

Funny, most of us think you just described yourself ...

In any case, I ignore messages from mods, either in my inbox or the 'Alert' notes; that's because they're merely the result of some troll whining about being out-trolled and running around crying over it, so no need to bother with such messages.

I agree with the OP. I too would like to see what mods censor my threads and censor my posts via constant and relentless deletion. All I ever get is "your post was deleted for trolling" or "your post was deleted for being off topic" and with no moderator details. It's mostly Westwall anyway, I know, but still....it would be useful to know so I can promptly send them a highly customized, profanity laden message.

Well? Where are you mods? I tagged one of you. Aren't you supposed to read this section of the forum? What is going on at this place? Things seem a bit disorganized since CK has been gone. You NEED to put your name to your warnings and your moderator messages.

Wait ---- cereal_killer is "gone"?

Is that why I'm hearing from harassing mods that "if CK agrees with you I'll take my lumps"?

Is this true?

Well? Where are you mods? I tagged one of you. Aren't you supposed to read this section of the forum? What is going on at this place? Things seem a bit disorganized since CK has been gone. You NEED to put your name to your warnings and your moderator messages.

Wait ---- cereal_killer is "gone"?

Is that why I'm hearing from harassing mods that "if CK agrees with you I'll take my lumps"?

Is this true?
We have not seen him in the unisex terlit lately...

I agree with the OP. I too would like to see what mods censor my threads and censor my posts via constant and relentless deletion. All I ever get is "your post was deleted for trolling" or "your post was deleted for being off topic" and with no moderator details. It's mostly Westwall anyway, I know, but still....it would be useful to know so I can promptly send them a highly customized, profanity laden message.

There is a piece of dog squeeze on this board that opens most every post telling people how they are imbeciles, idiots, fools, etc. When this aggravating POS attacks me, I respond. His friends at the mod level reprimand me with the same thing... deleting my posts and allowing the attacks to stand. There is no doubt in my mind that if that piece of scatalogical waste said to people's face what he says here, they would feed him his teeth.

Those kinds of posters are the kind that end up being mass shooters, or at the very least, those who would torture animals and harm children. It's the only way they can get excited. One day, when these guys act out and they don't have a gun to blame, the news organizations will have to find something to blame their idiocy on... maybe like being a professional troll on this board and trying to get a rise out of every individual he comes across.

Why do the mods support and enable such behaviour?

Forum List

Back