Moderator warnings and messages

ChrisL

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2014
Wherever the wild things are!!
I've noticed that I've been notified of posts of mine edited or deleted, and all I get is an anonymous message from "a moderator." No name is given, so if I have a problem or a question there is nobody I can address with my problem. You guys need to fix that shit or at least send your own message along with your notification so that we can know WHICH mod is warning us. That is only fair after all. If I have a question, I want to know who to address.

flacaltenn

I've noticed that I've been notified of posts of mine edited or deleted, and all I get is an anonymous message from "a moderator." No name is given, so if I have a problem or a question there is nobody I can address with my problem. You guys need to fix that shit or at least send your own message along with your notification so that we can know WHICH mod is warning us. That is only fair after all. If I have a question, I want to know who to address.
Send one a PM as per the rules..........

No. I want to send one to the one who sent me a warning. Why shouldn't I know which moderator gave me a warning? That makes no sense whatsoever. So then they have to have a "meeting" so that they can discuss a silly warning that one of them gave me so that they can all be aware of it? They could just send a message with their name attached.

Well? Where are you mods? I tagged one of you. Aren't you supposed to read this section of the forum? What is going on at this place? Things seem a bit disorganized since CK has been gone. You NEED to put your name to your warnings and your moderator messages.

flacaltenn
Before or after you get banned?

flacaltenn

Unlike you, I have YET to be banned from this site. Lol.

Well? Where are you mods? I tagged one of you. Aren't you supposed to read this section of the forum? What is going on at this place? Things seem a bit disorganized since CK has been gone. You NEED to put your name to your warnings and your moderator messages.
They are in stealth mode, hanging with adbots and pop-up ads....

flacaltenn

Unlike you, I have YET to be banned from this site. Lol.
Don't know what you're missing out on..

We don't have control over how the system works. The system anonymizes warnings.

If you have any questions about a specific warning, PM any moderator, and we'll discuss it. There's no reason for you to need to talk to the specific moderator who warned you.

We don't have control over how the system works. The system anonymizes warnings.

If you have any questions about a specific warning, PM any moderator, and we'll discuss it. There's no reason for you to need to talk to the specific moderator who warned you.

Fine, I will just PM or message ALL of you and annoy you then. :) Fine by me.

Hello Chris, It wasn't me, but if you can tell me a thread that you think may be involved I would be happy to take a look.

Hello Chris, It wasn't me, but if you can tell me a thread that you think may be involved I would be happy to take a look.

Well, I don't have a problem with the warning. I know I was bad. But IF I wanted to address an issue with the moderator, I have no way of knowing who it was anymore. That is a terrible new feature. I don't know if that can be fixed or not, so I guess there is not much you could do about it anyways. :( Thanks for your response though.

Well, I don't have a problem with the warning. I know I was bad. But IF I wanted to address an issue with the moderator, I have no way of knowing who it was anymore. That is a terrible new feature. I don't know if that can be fixed or not, so I guess there is not much you could do about it anyways. :( Thanks for your response though.

Yes, the new software is nice in some ways, and bad in others. We are talking amongst ourselves to come up with a work around for the cases we think need it.

Yes, the new software is nice in some ways, and bad in others. We are talking amongst ourselves to come up with a work around for the cases we think need it.

You are so right. There are definitely some really nice features and I love the new forum. There are just a couple of teensy things. :D

Yeah..I would like to know which mod waggled their finger at me, too. Not that they do much anymore now that I am such a nice nice sweet thang ;).

But thanks for the explanation of the software on how it works. :)

That's stupid--bother another mod who has no idea what happened? Couldn't they at least put their initials somewhere so you'd know who to contact? Some of the mods don't notify you anyway. Flacaltenn does

Forum List

Back