Moderate Muslims waging jihad via EBT

"Part of the problem, in my opinion, is now they don't have their food stamps card so they don't have the money to take care of their families or themselves,'' Raulston said. "I think it's a huge cycle of remaining impoverished."

so why do they STAY, hmm? all ya gotta do is stick out your thumb and hike a bit and you can be 3000 miles away from whatever craphole in which you find yourself.

Where in the story does it describe the criminals as "moderate" Muslims? I don't believe the term "moderate" is in the article you linked.
That makes your OP intellectually dishonest. Did you add the word for sensational ism, or was it to project that "moderate" Muslims were also jihadist, so all Muslims are evil and want to kill anybody they can?

if they don't, then they don't believe in the Koran, cause the Koran says infidels must either convert or be put to the sword. If they dont believe in the Koran, then they aint Moslems. Just like if you don't believe in the New testament and Jesus's dying for your sins, then you aint a Christian.

Forum List

Back