Moderate Muslims are the problem

What's a "moderate muslim"? Is that the kind of muslim who doesn't blow anyone up but beats his wife according to the Koran?

Koran do not teach Muslims to beat their wives. According to the bible christians can do all kinds of atrocities. Kills gays and stone adulteries.etc

Old Testament Stoning to Death Punishments.
Old Testament Stoning to Death Punishments. « Qur'an – Bible.

Stephen's Prayer at His Stoning
While Being Stoned to Death, Stephen Intercedes for Those Throwing the Stones
Stephen's Prayer at His Stoning - Bible Prayer

Stoning in the Bible
In fact, the Bible doesn't just call for stoning on adultery, but calls for stoning on a whole range of issues! Here are the Biblical passages on stoning:
Bible Stoning

Didn't you just argue that this is not Christianity? Does this mean you are confused, or just dishonest?

You know both of those groups consider themselves Christians, right?

So you just said all Christians are NAZIs and Klansmen

I said nothing of the sort.

And just made Clayton's point.

Ya fuckin' retard

You are obviously too stupid to get my point.

You aren't worth debating because you're a retard.

Nothing but a retard would call someone else a retard.:cuckoo:

You just called two different people retards while pretending that you would never do such a thing.

This is a no getter conversation. Muslim and Christian are more alike than different. Muhammed got much of if teachings form Christianity.

Defending Islam - Allegation: Prophet Muhammad's (SAW) teachings coming from Judeo-Christian Influence

The Prophet Muhammad and Earlier Religions, Especially Judaism and Christianity
By: Dr. Ahmad Shafaat

(January 2003

It is often said that Islam is an off-shoot of the Judeo-Christian tradition. Sometimes it is even said that Islam is a Judeo-Christian heresy. Another form of this type of view attacks the very person of the Prophet of Islam. It is alleged that the Prophet Muhammad took most of his teachings from the Bible or from other Jewish/Christian sources. In particular, he borrowed from the Jews the central belief of his teaching – a strict monotheism and rejection of idol worship. The implication is that if most of what the Prophet taught, including the central proclamation of Islam, was found in earlier Judeo-Christian tradition, his teachings could not be from direct divine revelation. The fact that Qur`anic versions of older Jewish or Christian traditions can often have radically different elements is attributed to ignorance or misunderstanding or distortion of earlier sources on the part of the Prophet Muhammad or his “informers

The Prophet Muhammad and Earlier Religions, Especially Judaism and Christianity

Can you list the similarities between Islam and Christianity? I am really curious, because Islam teaches that the foundation event of Christianity is a complete lie, so I am wondering how you think they are more alike than different.

Last edited:
The author of the article Irshad Manji is not an Imam.

Irshad Manji is a woman.

In fact she is a radical feminist and an open lesbian.

Who walks around with a short dyke style haircut.

No Muslims pay any attention to her and her idiotic rants and nonsense.

Unfortunately gullible people in the west. Listen to her and buy her books.

And think that she is some kind of spokesman in the Islamic community. :cuckoo:

So you advocate beating her for speaking ill of your religion I suppose?

How do so many of you idiots misinterpret the Koran to justify violence? That's my question.

The author of the article Irshad Manji is not an Imam.

Irshad Manji is a woman.

In fact she is a radical feminist and an open lesbian.

Who walks around with a short dyke style haircut.

No Muslims pay any attention to her and her idiotic rants and nonsense.

Unfortunately gullible people in the west. Listen to her and buy her books.

And think that she is some kind of spokesman in the Islamic community. :cuckoo:

So you advocate beating her for speaking ill of your religion I suppose?

How do so many of you idiots misinterpret the Koran to justify violence? That's my question.

Exactly where in my post did I advocate beating her?

So Nazis and the KKK are really nice people. It was just a few bad apples who made all the trouble, right?

Let's conduct an experiment.

Have the US dissolve the Jewish State and return Palestine to its lawful owners, get the fuck out of Iraq and the AFPak region. Apologize for the transgressions, Pay reparations. Then observe.

And if that results in a jihad against us because they perceive us as weak will you admit you were wrong before they behead you?

They want to kill us because we are criminals , not because we are "weak".

'

What's a "moderate muslim"? Is that the kind of muslim who doesn't blow anyone up but beats his wife according to the Koran?

Nope.

A moderate Muslim is one who sees that his people are being slaughtered in Palestine, Lebanon, Iraq, the AfPak region and chooses not to get involved or retaliate.

Perhaps if "his people" would stop fighting for Allah and live in peace with their neighbors they would have a better life.

Have the US dissolve the Jewish State and return Palestine to its lawful owners, get the fuck out of Iraq and the AFPak region. Apologize for the transgressions, Pay reparations. Then observe.

And if that results in a jihad against us because they perceive us as weak will you admit you were wrong before they behead you?

'

Who is "we"?

Nope.

A moderate Muslim is one who sees that his people are being slaughtered in Palestine, Lebanon, Iraq, the AfPak region and chooses not to get involved or retaliate.

Perhaps if "his people" would stop fighting for Allah and live in peace with their neighbors they would have a better life.

Yes, indeed. That is the definition of a moderate Muslim, one who has learned to "step and fetch it." One who has no problem saying "yassa massa"

The "Uncle Muhammad's " want to be accepted so bad that they are willing to forget the fact that Palestine is their home and that they were forcefully displaced by the Zionists.

The "House Muslims" must strive to be accepted by the west , even if that means allowing the US and its accomplices to destroy Iraq and the AfPak region.

Nope.

You remind me of the people in the 50s who wish that blacks would just be quiet and quit advocating for civil rights.

Nope.

You remind me of the people in the 50s who wish that blacks would just be quiet and quit advocating for civil rights.

"Let me explain to you the most fundamental principle of American foreign policy: Any country where the people have unpronounceable names can be bombed by the US with impunity. For you Rockwell readers who are a little slow on the uptake, "impunity" means they aren’t allowed to bomb us back. "We called no tag-backs." It hardly qualifies as impunity when they blow up our biggest buildings, now does it? They aren’t playing by the rules."

'

We are not criminals.

They want to kill us because they think we are criminals for not believing in Allah, they actually kill us because they think we are weak.

Nope.

There's a difference between a civil rights march and a truck bomb. :eusa_eh:

Nope.

You and your pals remind me of cowards who hide behind women and children while you murder women and children in the name of Allah. You serve the devil and smell like sulfur from hell.

Last edited:

You and your pals remind me of cowards who hide behind women and children while you murder women and children in the name of Allah. You serve the devil and smell like sulfur from hell.

Shalom.

How is the weather in TelAviv?

r1086140188.jpg

This photo from London yesterday cracked my ass up!!! I thought to myself how these people arent exatly going to blend into the landscape if they start pulling some shit. In fact, I figure they might as well be wearing big red bullseye's on themselves:up::alirulz:

Id have paid $100 to line the street where they were protesting and yell out in an exceedingly loud voice...............

"Hey assholes..........Islam FTL...........and oh, by the way, your leader got his fcukking head blown off the other day!!! Just how does that play with those virgins?":D:D:D:D:D

That'd be a hoot.............

Last edited:
A well thought out and well written argument about why Islam does not need more moderate Muslims.

"Moderate" Muslims are part of the problem. As Martin Luther King Jr. taught many white Americans, in times of moral crisis, moderation cements the status quo. Today, what Islam needs is not more "moderates" but more self-conscious "reformists." It is reformists who will bring to my faith the debate, dissent and reinterpretation that have carried Judaism and Christianity into the modern world.

Moderate Muslims, he observes, are so consumed with Western imperialism that they have distracted themselves from dealing with the imperialists inside Islam—Muslims who dominate, censor, injure and murder fellow Muslims. Bin Laden and his disciples epitomize this crowd. But you do not have to be murderous to be an obstacle to reform. I will never forget the Muslim man in New Jersey who flaunted his moderate credentials by leading an interfaith dialogue group, yet who, behind closed doors, revealed a purist's insularity. On the letterhead of his interfaith initiative, he presented me with a list of phrases and paragraphs to be banned from my 2004 book, "The Trouble with Islam Today." "You want my publishers to edit out these thoughts?" I asked, incredulously.
"Oh, yes," he confirmed. "Otherwise, you're like a fascist."

My favorite quote, and what I keep trying to tell all the people that defend Islam unconditionally.

t is time for those who love liberal democracy to join hands with Islam's reformists. Here is a clue to who's who: Moderate Muslims denounce violence committed in the name of Islam but insist that religion has nothing to do with it; reformist Muslims, by contrast, not only deplore Islamist violence but admit that our religion is used to incite it.

Islam Needs Reformists, Not 'Moderates' - WSJ.com

I fully expect the knee jerk Left to not only accuse me of Islamaphobia, but to ignore the fact that the guy who wrote this is a Muslim. This is the kind of Muslim I support, not the extremists or the moderates. Hopefully a few people will read this and think for themselves.

This POV does make sense.

Of course Moderate Islamics might suggest that their version of Islam needs no reform and they, much as many Christians feel about Christian extrmeists, wouldn't have any problems if but ONLY the radically primative Islamic radicals would simply change THEIR POV.

They might counter that Islam is ALREADY reformed...that it changed from the primative xenophobic radical branch of Islam exemplifed during 7th - 15th centuries.

So, as with mainline Christians, they don't feel they need to change, they just think those RADICALS also claiming thier religion need to wake up and smell the 21st century.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back