Moderate islam is like moderate nazism

I have a lot of christian friends, but im not a christian.

I have little use for some christians to be honest, because they care more about being christian then christ like

The difference between Islam and Christianity is that the Christians were able to "throw off" the shackles of the church in Europe. Both religions have many of the same characters, Jesus, Moses, Mary. Both say their founder was Abraham. Both want to kill the gays and enslave women.

Not seeing a lot of difference between the two, other than our "big government" protecting us from the followers of Jesus.

Find me a mainstream christian sect that wants to "kill the gays" or "enslave women"
Denying gays the right to marry is a far cry from killing them. Being against non medically needed abortion is a far cry from enslaving women.

There can be moderate islam. Muslims who accept secular states and rules are moderate. It is when they want to impose a Sharia based system of law via goverment that you delve into radical islam.

The ONLY reason American Christians don't kill the gays is because the law doesn't allow it. If you believe they would willingly allow humans they consider "abomination" to live here unmolested you're high on something. It's only the law that protects the gays.

when did we do this?

the majority of muslims, may not be terrorists, may even be decent people. But the problem is the belief system of their religion, which teaches sneakyness, lying, murder, hatred, and wants world domination.

You can be the kindest fellow in the world, but if you believe in a faith that teaches those things, im sorry i cant have respect for your faith

US evangelists who ran the Govt have slaughtered millions in Irak and Afghanistan in order to dominate world ressources - so what?

when did we do this?

the majority of muslims, may not be terrorists, may even be decent people. But the problem is the belief system of their religion, which teaches sneakyness, lying, murder, hatred, and wants world domination.

You can be the kindest fellow in the world, but if you believe in a faith that teaches those things, im sorry i cant have respect for your faith

US evangelists who ran the Govt have slaughtered millions in Irak and Afghanistan in order to dominate world ressources - so what?

well, im not an evangelist, and not the biggest fan of christianity but i know which is the global threat, and which can simply be a nuisance at times

when did we do this?

well, im not an evangelist, and not the biggest fan of christianity but i know which is the global threat, and which can simply be a nuisance at times

you are joo?

jew by blood, non-religious/spiritual by nature.

I am not sure if i even believe in god anymore, confusing

how about you mate?

when did we do this?

you are joo?

Are you sure you are not overly depending on talking points?

After all, Christianity, at one time sought world domination and taught murder and hatred.

Forum List

Back