modemocrat

jacobi

Rookie
Dec 27, 2011
A Happy Healthy New Year to all of you. I was an elected County Official for 20 years, have been retired for 10, married for 54 years, have 3 sons, 5 grandchildren and 5 great grandchildren. Am a political junkie and have been ever since my first vote was cast for John Fitzgerald Kennedy in 1960. You had to be 21 to vote back then.

Welcome to the boards. Hope you have fun here.

It's a nice place to visit and hang, but there's also fringe elements from both sides on here, so body armor and thick skin is advised.

I still have a sense of humor, hardly ever agree with the far right or far left, thanks for the
heads up, I intend to be active in 2012.

I still have a sense of humor, hardly ever agree with the far right or far left, thanks for the
heads up, I intend to be active in 2012.

Yeah......some people can be pretty foul mouthed (myself included on occasion, but I'm trying to change), and can say some really nasty things about you.

Good thing though? If someone talks about your personal family, report 'em to the mods and they'll handle it.

No bad mouthing family members here. The poster? Say what ya want, but leave family out.

But yeah.....it does get pretty lively here on occasion. Sometimes there are some epic meltdown threads too.

By the way jacobi, check some of the sig lines on occasion, people like Mr. H have some really cool cartoons that they change regularly.

(FUCK...........now I'm starting to sound like a Welcome Wagon.......I HATE THAT).

I was on a message board in 2008 that really got nasty at times, I just ignored those posters, I really try to agree to disagree in a civil way. Thanks for all the welcomes, be back after the New Year.

A Happy Healthy New Year to all of you. I was an elected County Official for 20 years, have been retired for 10, married for 54 years, have 3 sons, 5 grandchildren and 5 great grandchildren. Am a political junkie and have been ever since my first vote was cast for John Fitzgerald Kennedy in 1960. You had to be 21 to vote back then.

Welcome! Have you had your shots? Some here spit at people and pee on the toilet seats.

Forum List

Back