Mod is too ignorant to know anything

Boy, don't you feel just so loved? :) what an idiot that was. Came in here just to start trouble.

Originally posted by janeeng
Boy, don't you feel just so loved? :) what an idiot that was. Came in here just to start trouble.

He came in here to bash Christianity. And even that would have been fine had he just done so in the forum I asked him to. Jeff would have ripped him apart anyway. :D

Yeah, I think your right! I don't know though, I think your all feeling a little lovey dovey inside today!!! is it because it snowed here??? then again, Jeff doesn't live near us. It did snow a little today!!!!!!

It SNOWED there!? I've been in shorts and t-shirt all day down here! I think it's gonna get cold tonight.

If that's what you want to call it Dan, just a few flurries, but just to see that in October flew me for a loop!!! and it's COLD too! :)

No way can shorts be worn, not for me anyway! I have sweats and sweatshirt on!!!! It's a whopping 40 degrees now and dropping.

Ignorant = not have been taught. You are claiming to be smart, but what you have really stated was:

Mot has not been taught enough to know anything. As if that is an insult? We aren't responsible for things we haven't been taught.

Who taught you how to be an asshole?

You gotta be kidding...not this board or the old board..no board for that matter... not even my own!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
nope... now stop raising ancient threads. btw, challenging moderator decisoins publicly equals getting banned.

you have a problem take it up with one of the mods or admin in pm's.

Forum List

Back