Mobs attacking adults in St. Louis park

Never taught better eh,,,,perhaps a good beating for them all might be the education needed.....

Gawd y'all conservatives are afraid of everything. The world is not as dangerous and scary as you think it is. Turn off your TV, put your Glock down and go for a nice walk. Smile and say hello to strangers. They won't hurt you.

Gawd y'all conservatives are afraid of everything. The world is not as dangerous and scary as you think it is. Turn off your TV, put your Glock down and go for a nice walk. Smile and say hello to strangers. They won't hurt you.
Right you are. This is the picture of the guy in the OPs link. This guy was nearly killed by the 11-15 year old predators who would slit your throat for smiling and saying hello.

upload_2016-9-30_23-48-22.png

Right you are. This is the picture of the guy in the OPs link. This guy was nearly killed by the 11-15 year old predators who would slit your throat for smiling and saying hello.

View attachment 91707
Libtards are called libtards for a reason

I'm sure Peabody would walk in and pet the fluffy polar bears at the zoo.

View attachment 91707
Libtards are called libtards for a reason

upload_2016-9-30_23-58-54.png

Yeah....Until the mugging.
I avoid troubled areas. If that makes me an asshole, then I'm an asshole.
I really don't give a fuck about your opinion.
Smart people know where the trouble is most likely to lie. They avoid it.
Ya wanna be a hero and go for your little stroll>
Try the 97th St Transverse or the 102nd St crossing in NYC's Central park at night. Then we will no longer be graced by your commentary.

Forum List

Back