Mobile phones

Separating a fool from his money, happens every day. I guess some might consider it the height of fashion or being current. As long as you pay for it and whatever you need in life too there is no harm.

$1k for a personal surveillance device.

The situation with those things is a hoot!

TVs, too!

Its all bollocks isnt it ?
Yes. $1000 for a tracking leash.[/QUOTE
]
The camera that turns you into an emoji, so you’re not the “you” everyone else is.
Create an Augmented Reality version of yourself simply by taking a selfie. Then share your real-life feelings as emoji stickers and videos.

Please !! Shove it up yer arse.

Separating a fool from his money, happens every day. I guess some might consider it the height of fashion or being current. As long as you pay for it and whatever you need in life too there is no harm.
As I was told it allows one to show their place in society...(laughter ensued)

That why I am huddled over here with you and all the smart people?

Smart people, dumb phone. Smart phone, dumb....

I figured if it was so smart it didn't need me....

Someone has to feed it electricity daily.

I still have one of those things called a home phone.. I'm old fashioned...And my internet provider requires I have it to get my internet fix for my addiction....

Someone has to feed it electricity daily.
If I have to show it what to do what good is it? They can't retain the memory for next time....

New Topics

Forum List

Back