Mob smackdown: Grats Eric Holder!

Sure he did.

It was a nationwide operation.

And if you follow my posts at all..I very much admired Rudolph Giuliani's effort's in the same pursuit.

There is only room for one Boss at the top Sallow. ;) You either play or join Pussy on that eternal fishing trip. ;)

Pussy smells like fish now.

intense-albums-ny-aquarium-picture2697-img-4929-01.jpg

Is this a new policy from the Obama Administration.... we now congratulate people for doing the job they are paid to do? That's nice.

The only people I thank for doing their job are those who put their own lives on the line. I don't thank guys in suits who sit at desks and dance to the tune of the White House - whatever party has that particular House.

Is this a new policy from the Obama Administration.... we now congratulate people for doing the job they are paid to do? That's nice.

The only people I thank for doing their job are those who put their own lives on the line. I don't thank guys in suits who sit at desks and dance to the tune of the White House - whatever party has that particular House.

It's kinda of a departure from the Bush administration, which congratulated people like Michael Brown for utter failure..or gave people like Tommy Franks a Medal of Freedom for screwing the pooch in Iraq.

Weird..I know..but I sort of prefer this..

[...]

Holder? you should be congratulating ( maybe) the local DA's and Fed. prosecutors Holder didn't do squat.
This was an FBI operation, so it's mainly federal and you may rest assured Obama's wooden indian (Holder) was behind an operation of this size. But the damage done to America by the Bush Crime Family far exceeds everything the so-called Mafia has done since its inception and Holder (via) Obama has done absolutely nothing about it.

In my opinion, Holder is no better than either Ashcroft, Gonzales or Mukasey. And that's Obama's fault.

But you're right about the probable successor class of criminal. It will be more sophisticated -- as will the successor class of the Bush criminals.

Last edited:

Congradulate them for knocking out their competition??? Well... Excuse Me!!!!! :lol:

It's kinda of a departure from the Bush administration, which congratulated people like Michael Brown for utter failure..or gave people like Tommy Franks a Medal of Freedom for screwing the pooch in Iraq.

Weird..I know..but I sort of prefer this..

I don't think Tommy Frank's dropped the ball at all. He was a Military Commander, not employed by the Department of State, who totally dropped the ball.

Forum List

Back