Mob smackdown: Grats Eric Holder!

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
Da wise guys ain't so wise any more.

Dey goin' to da big house!

NEW YORK – Federal agents dealt another major blow to New York's five Mafia crime families by arresting more than 100 suspected mobsters throughout the Northeast on charges including murder, extortion and narcotics trafficking.

The FBI said most of the arrests were made Thursday morning. Many were in Brooklyn, but they also occurred throughout New York City and in New Jersey and New England.

Over 100 suspected mobsters arrested in Northeast - Yahoo! News

Grats Eric Holder for taking out the trash! :clap2:

NEW YORK – Federal agents dealt another major blow to New York's five Mafia crime families by arresting more than 100 suspected mobsters throughout the Northeast on charges including murder, extortion and narcotics trafficking.

The FBI said most of the arrests were made Thursday morning. Many were in Brooklyn, but they also occurred throughout New York City and in New Jersey and New England.

:lol:

No.... what will happen is a more; sophisticated, pernicious and malevolent form of criminal will step into the vacuum.

Holder? you should be congratulating ( maybe) the local DA's and Fed. prosecutors Holder didn't do squat.

Last edited:

No.... what will happen is a more; sophisticated, pernicious and malevolent form of criminal will step into the vacuum.

And eventually they will fill some jail cells.

You don't give up just because the other side is getting smarter. You get smarter yourself.

Sounds like another St. Valentines Day Massacre, Eric Holder style. Government is weeding down the competition, making ready for Chicago's ascension. ;) :lol: Chicago has big plans. ;)

Holder? you should be congratulating ( maybe) the local DA's and Fed. prosecutors Holder didn't do squat.

Sure he did.

It was a nationwide operation.

And if you follow my posts at all..I very much admired Rudolph Giuliani's effort's in the same pursuit.

Sure he did.

And if you follow my posts at all..I very much admired Rudolph Giuliani's effort's in the same pursuit.

There is only room for one Boss at the top Sallow. ;) You either play or join Pussy on that eternal fishing trip. ;)

You don't give up just because the other side is getting smarter. You get smarter yourself.

you seemed to have missed the point entirely.

Sure he did.

There is only room for one Boss at the top Sallow. ;) You either play or join Pussy on that eternal fishing trip. ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

you seemed to have missed the point entirely.

Hmm..did I?

Okay..shoot.

(Well not really..):lol:

You would think NYS could get better help running OTB??? Use the opportunity to recruit. :lol:
The only entity that can't make a profit on gambling??? The Gang that couldn't shoot straight??? :lol:

You would think NYS could get better help running OTB??? Use the opportunity to recruit. :lol:
The only entity that can't make a profit on gambling??? The Gang that couldn't shoot straight??? :lol:

I'm pretty sure there is more to that story then meets the eye..

Well not really.

Can probably be summed up in one word. Corruption.:lol:

Chicago Mob moved into the White House??? Knocked over the competition in NY???? Hit all of the 5 Families at once??? Holy Cannoli!!!! This should help the Prez put on some pounds. ;) Rome sanctioned this??? :lol:
cannoli.jpg

Eric Holder talking...

..."round up and arrest them Italian, Sicilian, any white boy lookin' guy, but don't even think about messin' with blacky. In fact, if you think you're gonna charge my black boys with any kind of crime, think agin', I'll just dismiss the charges."

Sure he did.

Pussy smells like fish now.

Forum List

Back