Mob of Law Students Berate Free Speech Lecturer, Call Rule of Law ‘White Supremacy’ (VIDEO)

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
You damned right it's the power of superior White people, our founders, who wrote the laws that made this country the greatest nation on earth. Now we have this, Law students indoctrinated to serve ideology, not Justice. Our educational system is now a liberal Indoctrinariums system. Nevertheless, me must maintain White Power and Supremacy in order to keep America great. Anything else, like another black president, will put our county in peril.

Mob of Law Students Berate Free Speech Lecturer, Call Rule of Law ‘White Supremacy’ (VIDEO) – True Pundit

th

Since the students want to do away with free speech I wonder how they would have felt if they were given their wish and they were arrested for their protest.

*****SMILE*****

:)

You damned right it's the power of superior White people, our founders, who wrote the laws that made this country the greatest nation on earth. Now we have this, Law students indoctrinated to serve ideology, not Justice. Our educational system is now a liberal Indoctrinariums system. Nevertheless, me must maintain White Power and Supremacy in order to keep America great. Anything else, like another black president, will put our county in peril.

Mob of Law Students Berate Free Speech Lecturer, Call Rule of Law ‘White Supremacy’ (VIDEO) – True Pundit

From Gateway to True goes McGarrett

I suspect you to be a bot of some sort. Nobody is buying your White Power & Supremacy schtick.

I suspect you to be a bot of some sort. Nobody is buying your White Power & Supremacy schtick.
He is a troll, is all. I believe he is G5000s sock. Or vice versa.. but i assume the former.

I’ve always contended he is a troll.

Forum List

Back