Mob Of Black Teens Brutally Beats Elderly Man, Smashes Cars In Memphis

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Mob of Black Teens Brutally Beats Elderly Man, Smashes Cars in Memphis

Memphis, Tennessee suffered another attack by a rampaging mob of black teenagers after they flooded the streets after a local high school football game Friday.

The mob of some 40 teens flooded into the street near inner city Central High School on Friday, September 26 just after the end of the game.

A witness to the rampaging mob, Sharon Mourning, said she wished she were armed at the time. "Had I had been armed we would have had a lot of kids laying in the Bellevue street that night," she said.

The laughing, screaming teenagers waded into the street throwing bricks at cars, jumping on them and damaging them, and accosting pedestrians.

Mourning said she saw the teens beat an elderly man and another child. "I actually looked at the child. His face was bleeding. You know they had done beat him," she told the media.

The woman was unhappy with the actions of the Memphis police who seem to have issued juvenile summons to only two kids involved in the mob action. Mourning said the few summonses were not enough and that there was a bigger problem simmering in Memphis.

"Memphis is going to burn if they don’t control these children," she said.

This is the second reported attack by a mob of black teens in the Bluff City.
Mob of Black Teens Brutally Beats Elderly Man Smashes Cars in Memphis

Uncivilized bastards...Lock them up and throw the away the key. All they know how to do is kill, destroy and blame.

Damn those feral black negroes upset another one of skinhead Matthew's weekends by continuing to breathe.

A big difference between them and many of you here is that these people use physical force to take down the people they hate, whereas the racists here on USMB just run their mouth without ever having the guts to physically confront someone they choose to racially speak out against.

In the end, you are all just racist pieces of shit... whether its a group of black teenagers ganging up on white people, or a group of white racist Mundanes on USMB who speak out against black people every chance they get but get real quiet when a black man enters the room lest they get their punk ass beat the fuck down for saying something they shouldn't have said.

Honestly, if I was your ruler I would have openly racist people crucified, or have them impaled through the anus and out the mouth, or burnt at the stake, or hanged, drawn and quartered.

Racists of all colors. A beautiful rainbow of corpses for you dumbfucks to get the point.

Mob of Black Teens Brutally Beats Elderly Man, Smashes Cars in Memphis

Memphis, Tennessee suffered another attack by a rampaging mob of black teenagers after they flooded the streets after a local high school football game Friday.

The mob of some 40 teens flooded into the street near inner city Central High School on Friday, September 26 just after the end of the game.

A witness to the rampaging mob, Sharon Mourning, said she wished she were armed at the time. "Had I had been armed we would have had a lot of kids laying in the Bellevue street that night," she said.

The laughing, screaming teenagers waded into the street throwing bricks at cars, jumping on them and damaging them, and accosting pedestrians.

Mourning said she saw the teens beat an elderly man and another child. "I actually looked at the child. His face was bleeding. You know they had done beat him," she told the media.

The woman was unhappy with the actions of the Memphis police who seem to have issued juvenile summons to only two kids involved in the mob action. Mourning said the few summonses were not enough and that there was a bigger problem simmering in Memphis.

"Memphis is going to burn if they don’t control these children," she said.

This is the second reported attack by a mob of black teens in the Bluff City.
Mob of Black Teens Brutally Beats Elderly Man Smashes Cars in Memphis

Uncivilized bastards...Lock them up and throw the away the key. All they know how to do is kill, destroy and blame.
The Obama Administration literally wants race violence so they can drum up campaign funds and voter participation. Honestly, any chance they get they start a bunch of shit before an election. In 2016 you can expect the Democrats to start something like Trayvon Martin or Ferguson to get blacks pissed off at whites. Then they'll start talking about sexual assault or child-abuse. They focus on this because it's easier than solving problems like the economy or fighting terrorism. It's no surprise that a bunch of black kids are taking out their anger on whites and will continue unless the Democrats stop this bull shit.

A big difference between them and many of you here is that these people use physical force to take down the people they hate, whereas the racists here on USMB just run their mouth without ever having the guts to physically confront someone they choose to racially speak out against.

In the end, you are all just racist pieces of shit... whether its a group of black teenagers ganging up on white people, or a group of white racist Mundanes on USMB who speak out against black people every chance they get but get real quiet when a black man enters the room lest they get their punk ass beat the fuck down for saying something they shouldn't have said.

Honestly, if I was your ruler I would have openly racist people crucified, or have them impaled through the anus and out the mouth, or burnt at the stake, or hanged, drawn and quartered.

Racists of all colors. A beautiful rainbow of corpses for you dumbfucks to get the point.

Yeah it takes a real man to beat up an elderly man and a child.

If they are targeting white people, then someone needs to be filing hate crime charges against those that get caught.

In the meantime, these people need to remember to pack their gun next time they go out.

Forum List

Back