Mob Beating Shocks Neighborhood

it used to be white gangs who chased Black kids,so now its payback time and ya'll crying your baby blues out.As for you "jarhead"your solution wouldn't work as the brothers have more and better fire arms then you do.They also have more balls then you.

Not really shocking, actually.

Breitbart

This is pretty typical black behavior.

How is this "typical Black behavior"? What percentage of "the Blacks" do this? It would be the same as saying that your stupid fucking OP and premise is "typical White behavior", but intelligent people know that people who do what those idiots did and people who think like you are luckily in the minority of all people. ;)

This so-called mob was a bunch of Black girls beating up a lil white gurl.Who was carrying a loser flag.
Wow LOL.

Re read the precepts of Critical Race Theory. They had a right to beat her up and our laws do not apply to them.

I think there is something deeper going on here. This culture is losing it's center, its ideals are being lost. Like so many of the rest of us, urban black youth have lost their belief in the American way, and they are left with the plain old human tragedy of survival of the fittest. They are so caught up in that, they lost their humanity, I think.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZsnort

I think there is something deeper going on here. This culture is losing it's center, its ideals are being lost. Like so many of the rest of us, urban black youth have lost their belief in the American way, and they are left with the plain old human tragedy of survival of the fittest. They are so caught up in that, they lost their humanity, I think.

They are lifetime schooled in Critical Race Theory and told that our laws simply do not apply to them.

They are lifetime schooled in Critical Race Theory and told that our laws simply do not apply to them.

That is completely ridiculous.:doubt:

Forum List

Back