MOAB Madness; The Media Gets It Wrong Again

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
I’ve seen endless reports and essays about the bomb and what it did or didn’t do. Below is an interesting essay about from someone who obviously knows what’s going on in the region:

It is clear that the usual ‘experts’ who comment on these types of events are clueless and that makes me wonder (yet again) just how much of the news we digest is factually correct.

He then goes on to disembowel the “expert” who showed up on yesterday’s Tucker Carlson Show of Fox.

Nangarhar-1.png

As you can see from the map, the area where the bomb was dropped was nowhere near where Bin Laden was hiding.

But just because we are great again doesn’t mean things are going to go smoothly from this point forward. We are in a real sticky situation in Afghanistan and if we do not radically change the approach we are taking there we’ll never leave, never make the place better, never stop the fighting and never stop the dying

And he’s volunteering to go to the area to see what’s going on first hand - $ needed, of course.

Full story @ MOAB Madness; The Media Gets It Wrong Again – Free Range International

American citizens act like the detonation of a single MOAB is going to cower the Mujahideen fighting in Afghanistan, and persuade them to throw down their weapons and flee the area. When in reality, they have been enduring massive bombing and drone strikes for almost two decades, and aren't about to quit fighting.

Warfare is the national sport of Afghanistan. They have been repelling invaders for centuries.

The U.S. military could be there for another 16 years and not be any closer to a victory than they are today. .... :cool:

Last edited:
I’ve seen endless reports and essays about the bomb and what it did or didn’t do. Below is an interesting essay about from someone who obviously knows what’s going on in the region:

It is clear that the usual ‘experts’ who comment on these types of events are clueless and that makes me wonder (yet again) just how much of the news we digest is factually correct.

He then goes on to disembowel the “expert” who showed up on yesterday’s Tucker Carlson Show of Fox.

Nangarhar-1.png

As you can see from the map, the area where the bomb was dropped was nowhere near where Bin Laden was hiding.

But just because we are great again doesn’t mean things are going to go smoothly from this point forward. We are in a real sticky situation in Afghanistan and if we do not radically change the approach we are taking there we’ll never leave, never make the place better, never stop the fighting and never stop the dying

And he’s volunteering to go to the area to see what’s going on first hand - $ needed, of course.

Full story @ MOAB Madness; The Media Gets It Wrong Again – Free Range International
Yet the press accuses Sean Spicer of being dishonest every day.

American citizens act like the detonation of a single MOAB is going to cower the Mujahideen fighting in Afghanistan, and persuade them to throw down their weapons and flee the area. When in reality, they have been enduring massive bombing and drone strikes for 16 years, and aren't about to quit fighting.

Warfare is the national sport of Afghanistan. They have been repelling invaders for centuries.

The U.S. military could be there for another 16 years and not be any closer to a victory than they are today. .... :cool:
My understanding was we weren't fighting a war anymore. We stopped fighting the war in Afghanistan after only a few months after we kicked out the Taliban.
Are you saying Obama got us into another one?

Nangarhar-1.png

UBL got flushed out of A-stan and into Pakistan.

Did you not follow the news on this ??

And BHO, the CIA, and the USN with US Army help killed UBL back in May 2011.

Do you live under a rock ??

Forum List

Back