Mo. Town Allows Golf Carts On City Streets

Bikes are way cooler Shog, and build those thigh muscles.

You've got to admit Ravi, this is very cool. It may spur companies into producing more affordable electric cars...and or cause the price of golf-carts to sky-rocket...lol. I think it's great personally... Other than it not passing your "cool" standards Rav, what do you have against it?

You've got to admit Ravi, this is very cool. It may spur companies into producing more affordable electric cars...and or cause the price of golf-carts to sky-rocket...lol. I think it's great personally... Other than it not passing your "cool" standards Rav, what do you have against it?

She doesn't think you can pick up chicks in them. Chicks like her I guess, who place status on a pedestal. What will be funny though, is her broke ass sitting in her broke ass boyfriend's Hum-2, unable to start it because gas is $15.00/gal and it's EMPTY.

And then Shogun rolls by bumpin' "No Pigeons" in his cart, rockin 3 or 4 hotties with him while he pisses on Rav's boyfriend's lame ass internal combustion Hum-2 from yesteryear.

Don't hate Rav.

That's a decent point. I was thinking more from the danger perspective, I really don't want to drive around dodging golf carts. If the roads are redesigned to accommodate them, fine. Or close the downtown roads to cars, period.

She doesn't think you can pick up chicks in them. Chicks like her I guess, who place status on a pedestal. What will be funny though, is her broke ass sitting in her broke ass boyfriend's Hum-2, unable to start it because gas is $15.00/gal and it's EMPTY.

And then Shogun rolls by bumpin' "No Pigeons" in his cart, rockin 3 or 4 hotties with him while he pisses on Rav's boyfriend's lame ass internal combustion Hum-2 from yesteryear.

Don't hate Rav.

You make a lot of false assumptions, don't you Pauli?

Small, lighter cars will help, true. Public Transportation will help, also.

But shooting every SUV and Hummer owner would solve it quick.

Stay tuned for another of the Editecian Quick-Fix Lecture series entitled:

The Quick Fix Solution to Falling Housing Prices
or
Fire - the real estate supply-siders' best friend​

think about this... what if people had 2 cars, one for highway driving the other for city and service roads? I would fucking pimp out a batmobile body on a golf cart system. Create a market and they will come. Undermine the value of oil by removing the needed consumption. 25% of the national oil consuming population doing this would crush big oil and the middle east.

batmobile_side_view.jpg

would it come with seat belts, auto insurance, turn signals...brake lights and oh some of those other little safety items?

No. And the "doors" are generally plastic flaps.

Golf carts aren't cheap, either.

But people love them, on the golf course and off.

In my town people move around in 4-wheelers, weird little old-people carts and a variety of other conveyances.

It's great being in the middle of nowhere and having no city cops.
we don't have any cops in my town either....lower taxes cuz of it! :)

Whenever I ask a neighbor if it is "OK" for me to do a certain thing, like burning my leaves, of filling a wetland area of my property or a NUMBER of other things that might be against the law here in maine,

their answer to me is always,

"Sure you can do it (fill in the blank of the illegal act), as long as you don't get caught!"

hahahahahahaha! I LOVE these Mainers.....they have a great attitude about everything, EXCEPT government trying to tell them what they can or can't do on their own property!

care

Forum List

Back