MO for the next President of the United States in 2020

I don't think America would vote for her as much as you'd think. Many voted against Clinton because they didn't want a family dynasty (like the Bush's) running America. We're too "established". I suspect the DNC has made their pick and it'll be a wild card.

IDK though. I'm not always right. I'm just here to have a good time. Cheers
Hillary's a closet neocon and a war hawk.

I don't think America would vote for her as much as you'd think. Many voted against Clinton because they didn't want a family dynasty (like the Bush's) running America. We're too "established". I suspect the DNC has made their pick and it'll be a wild card.

IDK though. I'm not always right. I'm just here to have a good time. Cheers
Hillary's a closet neocon and a war hawk.
Michelle is not what the DNC establishment wants. She's not a politician, she's more of a person. The DNC has made up their mind already (for a few possibilities) and is grooming them now. This should be interesting. Michelle will probably run in 2024.

Michelle Obama

That's right, I said it. Michelle Hussein Obama will be the next President of the United States. She kicks Trump ass in debates, she's one of the biggest names out there and no one would give a bigger "fuck you" to the right, than her.
A black transgender woman is understandably irresistible to Democrats.

That would be fun for MO, so much so that she would declare: "For the second time in my life I am proud of my country." Excuse me...I could go on, but I hav to clean up the vomit on my keyboard.

She and her husband - best thing to happen to the US in many a year. Wish there were more of them but I don't think she's interested.

She really shows us what a real FLOTUS is all about.

And, maybe she can do more if she's NOT in the WH. And wow, what a difference between the adult, NoDramaObama just getting it done and this orange wack job we have now.
So what did she do that was constructive? She changed school lunches to wasted nauseous waste. Go Moochelle!

They need to take the soda pop machines out of schools and kids should not live on mac/cheese, and pizza.
If the kids do not like veggies too bad, go hungry.

It's not bigger than Ann Coulter's adams apple.
/---- Racist misogynist says what?
How can it be racist when we're the same race? How can it be misogynist when she's actually a man?[/QUOTE]

They were not ready for a woman, let alone a black one (this race). Many treated Obama bad due to his skin color. I did not vote for him due to I read his preacher was his mentor in his books and then he said different.

But then the tea party and then Romney came out with this, :
Mitt Romney on Obama Voters

I have not though that far yet. We need to concentrate on the 2018 midterms.

I do like MO though.

That would be fun for MO, so much so that she would declare: "For the second time in my life I am proud of my country." Excuse me...I could go on, but I hav to clean up the vomit on my keyboard.

She and her husband - best thing to happen to the US in many a year. Wish there were more of them but I don't think she's interested.

She really shows us what a real FLOTUS is all about.

And, maybe she can do more if she's NOT in the WH. And wow, what a difference between the adult, NoDramaObama just getting it done and this orange wack job we have now.
So what did she do that was constructive? She changed school lunches to wasted nauseous waste. Go Moochelle!

They need to take the soda pop machines out of schools and kids should not live on mac/cheese, and pizza.
If the kids do not like veggies too bad, go hungry.
I know kids who had the choice of salads and balanced lunches. What Ms. Obama brought to the schools are being changed all over the nation. What a waste of money and resources.

Michelle Obama

That's right, I said it. Michelle Hussein Obama will be the next President of the United States. She kicks Trump ass in debates, she's one of the biggest names out there and no one would give a bigger "fuck you" to the right, than her.

There is not enough dope and booze in the world for me to even entertain that idea!

They were not ready for a woman, let alone a black one (this race). Many treated Obama bad due to his skin color. I did not vote for him due to I read his preacher was his mentor in his books and then he said different.

But then the tea party and then Romney came out with this, :
Mitt Romney on Obama Voters

I have not though that far yet. We need to concentrate on the 2018 midterms.

I do like MO though.
Have you seen Obama and Romney's rap battle?

Brillo Really in real life...
latest

Yup!

Superstar!

Michelle Obama

I said "bigger".

Michelle Obama

I said "bigger".

Can you only imagine , as a white lady, I would love to see all the white Republicans tear their hair out, I think even Trump would!!! or he can just take it off I guess.

Forum List

Back