MO for the next President of the United States in 2020

Obama only married Michele cuz her dick's bigger than his
It's not bigger than Ann Coulter's adams apple.
/---- Racist misogynist says what?
She has a noticeable adams apple. That is neither racist nor misogynist.
/---- You attacked a white woman making you both a racist and misogynist.
betty white.jpg

She and her husband - best thing to happen to the US in many a year. Wish there were more of them but I don't think she's interested.

She really shows us what a real FLOTUS is all about.

And, maybe she can do more if she's NOT in the WH. And wow, what a difference between the adult, NoDramaObama just getting it done and this orange wack job we have now.
So what did she do that was constructive? She changed school lunches to wasted nauseous waste. Go Moochelle!

Michelle Obama

That's right, I said it. Michelle Hussein Obama will be the next President of the United States. She kicks Trump ass in debates, she's one of the biggest names out there and no one would give a bigger "fuck you" to the right, than her.

Keep fantasying about it because the reality is it's not going to happen. :cuckoo:

Michelle Obama explains why she probably will never run for office

Besides America doesn't need another damn Obama in the WH fucking things up again.

MO as president would be the ultimate slap in the face to Hillary, a constant reminder that she could not get the job done.

Michelle Obama

That's right, I said it. Michelle Hussein Obama will be the next President of the United States. She kicks Trump ass in debates, she's one of the biggest names out there and no one would give a bigger "fuck you" to the right, than her.
I don't think America would vote for her as much as you'd think. Many voted against Clinton because they didn't want a family dynasty (like the Bush's) running America. We're too "established". I suspect the DNC has made their pick and it'll be a wild card.

IDK though. I'm not always right. I'm just here to have a good time. Cheers

Michelle Obama

I don't think America would vote for her as much as you'd think. Many voted against Clinton because they didn't want a family dynasty (like the Bush's) running America. We're too "established". I suspect the DNC has made their pick and it'll be a wild card.

IDK though. I'm not always right. I'm just here to have a good time. Cheers
Please don't cheer Billo_Really . He'll steal yer bicycle

Michelle Obama

Why is giving a "fuck you" to the right important?

Forum List

Back