Mnuchin wife poses with new dollar bills

I wish I could afford a trophy wife.
I can't, so I'll just go fishing (real fishing...not internet fishing)

Wishing to be able to afford it, and wishing for it, are two very different things.
Yep. I am kind of weirded out when a man marries a woman young enough to be his daughter. However, if I were rich....maybe I would do it too.

You'd marry someone you didn't even get on that well with just because she looks good?
That's what T-rump did.

Wishing to be able to afford it, and wishing for it, are two very different things.
Yep. I am kind of weirded out when a man marries a woman young enough to be his daughter. However, if I were rich....maybe I would do it too.

You'd marry someone you didn't even get on that well with just because she looks good?
That's what T-rump did.

I know.

No! But looking good is a positive. Looks matter to most people, like it or not.

I was watching the Miss America pageant once with some friends. They were commenting how some of the contestants were ugly (and some were pretty). They all looked beautiful to me. It seemed like they were applying a different set of standards to the contestants than they would to regular everyday people to determine "ugly"!

Last edited:

No! But looking good is a positive. Looks matter to most people, like it or not.
Looks matter to an extent, but the most important aspect of a human being is character. Even regarding sexual attraction. As Dr. Ruth said: The most powerful sex organ is the brain. You will notice there are very good looking men with not so great looking women and very good looking women with not so great looking men. What I find annoying is not so great looking men going on and on about what's acceptable to them as far as attractiveness in a woman, as if the women they are dissing would give them the time of day.

They do, but some things are more important.

They do, but some things are more important.
People are not rational (in general) when it comes to attractiveness.

Looks matter to an extent, but the most important aspect of a human being is character. Even regarding sexual attraction. As Dr. Ruth said: The most powerful sex organ is the brain. You will notice there are very good looking men with not so great looking women and very good looking women with not so great looking men. What I find annoying is not so great looking men going on and on about what's acceptable to them as far as attractiveness in a woman, as if the women they are dissing would give them the time of day.
Different strokes for different folks.

She's a nice looking, attractive woman. Since about 40% of American women are obese, she should be valued for being fit as well.

Pffftt... 40%? according to whom?

I'm betting if you took a poll of all American Women and asked them if they're obese the result you'd get; 99.9% of American Women are obese.

The #1 phrase uttered by American Women "I'm too fat!"
The #2 phrase uttered by American Women "I need some new shoes! none of the 60 pairs I already own go with my new dress"

:p

She's a nice looking, attractive woman. Since about 40% of American women are obese, she should be valued for being fit as well.

Pffftt... 40%? according to whom?

I'm betting if you took a poll of all American Women and asked them if they're obese the result you'd get; 99.9% of American Women are obese.

The #1 phrase uttered by American Women "I'm too fat!"
The #2 phrase uttered by American Women "I need some new shoes! none of the 60 pairs I already own go with my new dress"

:p
:rolleyes:

The Comrade's efforts to remove the swamp are becoming the development of an open. stinking, cess pool.

He and his crime family need to go!

Were lefties really born yesterday? Why is everything in the Trump administration surprising to them when they ignored corruption by Hussein when he used the IRS to punish political enemies, authorized the shipment of illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels and sold 20% of U.S. uranium sites to Russia?

Were lefties really born yesterday? Why is everything in the Trump administration surprising to them when they ignored corruption by Hussein when he used the IRS to punish political enemies, authorized the shipment of illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels and sold 20% of U.S. uranium sites to Russia?

Come on man, that's Different.

Forum List

Back