MNF 12/20/2010 Poll

How bad will the Vikes loose?

• Total voters
By 10.

I'm thinking it will be a low scoring game. 13-3 ... :eusa_think: ... 17-7 ... 10-0 ... :eek:

btw, it's been snowing for the past few hours and should continue into the night. A classic winter game in Minnesota, great way to spend the 50 year celebration. :D

Poll coming.

Winner(s) get rep.

I think that they will lose by 8...however this choice does not exist.

WHAT A FUCKING SHITTY POLL!!!

WANNA FIGHT ABOUT IT!!!!

974ed63b2d08d592358d56df5943e237.gif

All right, so far the we have:

Missourian, Mr. H., Sheldon by 10
B. Kidd by 13
me by 17
and EZ & Toro by 21

By 10.

I'm thinking it will be a low scoring game. 13-3 ... :eusa_think: ... 17-7 ... 10-0 ... :eek:

btw, it's been snowing for the past few hours and should continue into the night. A classic winter game in Minnesota, great way to spend the 50 year celebration. :D

What a dumbass this poster is. Of course da bears were going to score 40 points.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Wheres ghook. I want to go kick his ass.\

But really, any bears fan will do . :eusa_angel:

How bad is Favre's injuries?
Will he be back for another game?

With the first touchdown drive of the game, I thought maybe just maybe the Vikings would pull off the win. Wow was I wrong.

With the first touchdown drive of the game, I thought maybe just maybe the Vikings would pull off the win. Wow was I wrong.

Not sure how bad his injuries are but I'm pretty sick of the drama. I wish he would just quit. Or at least step back and give a little coaching to Webb for the rest of the year.
Now I hope we loose the last couple games so we can secure a decent draft pick.

Not sure how bad his injuries are but I'm pretty sick of the drama. I wish he would just quit. Or at least step back and give a little coaching to Webb for the rest of the year.
Now I hope we loose the last couple games so we can secure a decent draft pick.

Defeat assured at least next sunday night when you meet the Eags. Even if we start Kevin Kolb.
Poor Vikes........

too late to put in my vote now but i would have said by 21 since the silver haired fox was starting and being old now,he hates to play outdoors these days.btw Jeremy,i said this on my thread about the vikings playing outdoors how excited i was about that,i noticed while watching that game that the fans were glad that it was outdoors again as well with signs saying-outdoor football in minnesota finally!!! you living there,as that the way most vikings fans feel? I assume you are for it? they should just tear down the rest of the metrodome and start playing all their home games outdoors again.simple solution and the owner likes the idea as well. whats the latest news on that down there? I heard someone say that they would do it but it would be a retractable roof which is bullshit,is that true,is that their plans?

Forum List

Back