Mmmm, let's see. Merit based? Fake orange son of immigrant vs Haitian American Attorney General.

This is the Attorney General of Washington D.C.

KEA_1148-FINAL%20WEB.jpg

Haitian-American D.C Attorney General is suing Donald Trump for corruption

On Monday, it was publicly announced that current Washington, D.C. Attorney General, Haitian-american Karl Racine is leading a lawsuit against the current President of the United States, Donald Trump, alleging that he has violated the U.S. Constitution by illegally profiting off foreign leaders.

Karl Racine emigrated to America at age three from Haiti, he graduated from Penn in 1985 as an economics major, and later earned his law degree from the University of Virginia School of Law.

----------------------

Wow, he was born in Haiti and he's taking Trump to court.

Cool.

I would rather let people into the country who became Attorney General rather than someone who stiffed workers, who's foundation is under criminal investigation and who violates the constitution.

Why don't Republicans feel that way?

DC seems to attract idiot attorneys. Eric Holder wasted everyone's time there. People used to laugh and call him names.

KEA_1148-FINAL%20WEB.jpg

On Monday, it was publicly announced that current Washington, D.C. Attorney General, Haitian-american Karl Racine is leading a lawsuit against the current President of the United States, Donald Trump, alleging that he has violated the U.S. Constitution by illegally profiting off foreign leaders.

Karl Racine emigrated to America at age three from Haiti, he graduated from Penn in 1985 as an economics major, and later earned his law degree from the University of Virginia School of Law.

----------------------

Cool.

I would rather let people into the country who became Attorney General rather than someone who stiffed workers, who's foundation is under criminal investigation and who violates the constitution.

No one let Trump into the country. He was born an American citizen.

Very telling that you would cheer a foreigner suing your own POTUS, though. Maybe it's why you people lose big elections.
You seem to be confused. The D.C. AG isn't a foreigner.
You seem to be confused. Trump has immense power compared to some local AG.
Not confused at all...in this country, the POTUS still must follow the law and is accountable to it.
wrong--Clinton lied under oath--nothing ..he was above the law

KEA_1148-FINAL%20WEB.jpg

----------------------

Cool.

Donald John Trump was born here, so let get that straight and he was not let in!
Yes....as I said, there is no criteria for those born here.

Whoooosh1...right over your head.
Then why make a thread about allowing a citizen into the country?

Not confused at all...in this country, the POTUS still must follow the law and is accountable to it.
Then you should know that the POTUS has immense power compared to some local AG.
I didn't make a thread.....what are you on?
Link where I said you did. :)
you didn't say that in a post replying to me?
I didn't say you made the thread. Comprehension is critical.
Did you or did you not make that comment to me?

Then you should know that the POTUS has immense power compared to some local AG.
I didn't make a thread.....what are you on?
Link where I said you did. :)
you didn't say that in a post replying to me?
I didn't say you made the thread. Comprehension is critical.
Did you or did you not make that comment to me?
Why make a thread about allowing legal citizens into the country?

Now I've asked you twice. I guess you have no idea, either.

The left thinks that they can tie Trump up with frivolous lawsuits the way they did to Sarah Palin. They drove her from office. That's what they are trying to do now.

KEA_1148-FINAL%20WEB.jpg

----------------------

Cool.

What a dumbass a federal judge already ruled on it and tossed it out

Forum List

Back