Mmmm....Deviled Eggs...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
Made one of my favorites tonight...deviled eggs.

Super simple.

Of course you need hard-cooked eggs - halved with the hard yolks scooped out into a mixing bowl.

I just mash the yolks with a fork, add enough Miracle Whip to make a wet paste (usually 1.5 cups for eight eggs) and enough Grey Poupon for taste (never more than 3 tbsp).

Refill the egg halves and I'm done.

100_0752.jpg

MMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmm...Yummy.
Who else has a deviled egg recipe?​

half mayo, half Miracle Whip, yellow mustard, white pepper, chives, a little salt, and garnish with paprika.

Super simple.

Of course you need hard-cooked eggs - halved with the hard yolks scooped out into a mixing bowl.

I just mash the yolks with a fork, add enough Miracle Whip to make a wet paste (usually 1.5 cups for eight eggs) and enough Grey Poupon for taste (never more than 3 tbsp).

100_0752.jpg

Regular mayo, dill pickle relish, a little pimento.

Super simple.

100_0752.jpg

regular mayo, chives, dry mustard, tabasco and/or frank's hot sauce.

paprika for garnish if they actually make it onto a serving platter. :D

Super simple.

100_0752.jpg

I'm gonna have to make deviled eggs this weekend. I also like the paprika, I just bought a new bottle the other day. It sounds really good.

I'm gonna have to make deviled eggs this weekend. I also like the paprika, I just bought a new bottle the other day. It sounds really good.

deviled eggs are used as currency in some places. ;)

back up the short fucking bus of yankee window lickers....

hellman's ....i wont even address that ...miracle whip....what the hell is that...ooo that stuff little kids use for sammies....

one mayo..duke's

salt, ramps or sweet onions a bit of relish or pickled watermelon rind chopped up or some capers...

fucking people using anything but duke's ..how the hell do you get out of bed in the day?

appaently not here

:lol: I might try that. I don't eat them too often but you guys made me seriously crave them.

Last edited:
back up the short fucking bus of yankee window lickers....

hellman's ....i wont even address that ...miracle whip....what the hell is that...ooo that stuff little kids use for sammies....

one mayo..duke's

salt, ramps or sweet onions a bit of relish or pickled watermelon rind chopped up or some capers...

fucking people using anything but duke's ..how the hell do you get out of bed in the day?

Never heard of Dukes. I wonder if we have it here.

I honestly don't see how anyone can eat Miracle Whip. Real mayo, lots of mustard, cracked pepper and a dusting of paprika.

I honestly don't see how anyone can eat Miracle Whip. Real mayo, lots of mustard, cracked pepper and a dusting of paprika.

I don't like Miracle Whip either, it overpowers the other flavors. The salt and pepper brings it altogether.

I love deviled eggs... You just about can't have a funeral where I was raised with out some fried chicken and deviled eggs!

I love deviled eggs... You just about can't have a funeral where I was raised with out some fried chicken and deviled eggs!

A lady I work with brings deviled eggs to every pot luck.. They're always gone by the time I get there.

Forum List

Back