Mmm. I love the smell of debunked Conservative bullshit in the morning!

You're so fucking generous with taxpayer money!

That's compassion!

Wanting people to die rather than get health care. That's compassion!

People get healthcare.. got to your local ER.... take a look around... the same people that don't have health insuance now will continue to not have insurance and clog up the ER. Dumbfuck.

:cuckoo:

Weeeee! Someone else who has no clue what they're talking about. Good for you! At least you're consistent.

We don't want people to die you fucking retard.

Vote Dem! Stop Death!!

How exactly are YOUR taxes going up because of the ACA again?

Because I'm not a gullible retarded Democrat voter who think all this stuff is free.

You're expanding an already bankrupt social service system by allowing more people to use the system and not pay for the services they use; that can only be paid for by higher taxes on the people who actually pay taxes (non-Democrat base)

Who said it was the largest tax increase in U.S. history?

A few people, but most just said it will be a tax while the "left" claimed there are no taxes... that is until this thread where a bunch "thanked" the OP for proving it is in fact a sizable tax.

So basically a few people use hyperbole to make a point and the usual suspects decided to go off the deep end? Essentially doing the same thing those claiming it is the largest tax increase in U.S. history did.

And people wonder why I don't take this shit seriously...

Well, they probably don't, but you get the idea...

527919_401408369894848_378976894_n.jpg

So yeah...now that you all know it's just as much a the tax increase under George H.W. Bush, and by far NOT the largest tax increase in American History, what new (totally bullshit) excuse will you use for freaking the fuck out about the ACA?

So your defense is it's not as big of a Tax Increase as the Mean Republicans say it is?

We don't want people to die you fucking retard.

Vote Dem! Stop Death!!

Because I'm not a gullible retarded Democrat voter who think all this stuff is free.

You're expanding an already bankrupt social service system by allowing more people to use the system and not pay for the services they use; that can only be paid for by higher taxes on the people who actually pay taxes (non-Democrat base)

Frank, are you actually able to type things like this out without making yourself laugh? If you can, my hats off to you sir. That's impressive.

So yeah...now that you all know it's just as much a the tax increase under George H.W. Bush, and by far NOT the largest tax increase in American History, what new (totally bullshit) excuse will you use for freaking the fuck out about the ACA?

So your defense is it's not as big of a Tax Increase as the Mean Republicans say it is?

Isn't that the point of this thread?

So the OP and everyone that thanked him owned themselves just as hard as they wanted to own a Republican talking point.

As always the truth is somewhere in the middle, making a fool out of both the left and the right in this case.

Obamacare has thus far not lived up to a single claim Obama and his admin has made, right down to “it’s a mandate not a tax.” So sorry if I don’t listen to a group of people that on every single issue to date have been incredibly off out just outright wrong so far.

I didn't like Bush and his admin for the same reasons, I simply don't suffer from being a trolling hack.

LOL. Unsubstantiated opinion stated as fact. Nice.

Fine... give me an example of where Obama did a policy and it worked out the way he said it would. Try and make it a somewhat important policy just for arguments sake.

Frank, are you actually able to type things like this out without making yourself laugh? If you can, my hats off to you sir. That's impressive.

What is so funny about what he said.

The Demands on States to Increase Medicare alone will lead to Higher taxes. It's inevitable. the Bill encourages them to dramatically increase their MC rolls, but only helps them pay for it the first year. After that States will have to raise taxes to pay for it.

That's just math, It's not partisan, or Funny, it's simple math.

OK, so now you are shopping around a chart showing how taxes affect the GDP. Where did this chart come from? Do you have some kind of "ChartShop" software? The chart itself looks like it was put together by a 5th grade computer science lab.

Your chart is a statistical crap shoot, at best, and a complete fabrication, at worst.

What you fail to disclose in your chart is the incredible expense Obamacare will have to each STATE. Maybe you missed the memo, but the legality of Obamacare made it all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court because of the efforts of at least 26 STATES who believed, and rightly so, that Obamacare was unconstitutional.

Did anybody notice how many of these HUGE taxation mandates on this chart have such "tame" names, like "reconciliation" and "reduction" and "revenue" and "reform" and "temporary"?

All that matters is Obama gets voted out over this..Then we can call it a victory for the people and start working on dismantling this monster Government reach over us

Now now, be honest it doesn't matter if he gets voted out over this, just as long as he get voted out over anything right?

I do find it funny that the mandate came from the Heritage Foundation.

The Demands on States to Increase Medicare alone will lead to Higher taxes. It's inevitable. the Bill encourages them to dramatically increase their MC rolls, but only helps them pay for it the first year. After that States will have to raise taxes to pay for it.

I was referring to the non-democrat base portion. I dont wish to attempt any actual discussion about actual policies with nutters, I know there is no point.

All that matters is Obama gets voted out over this..Then we can call it a victory for the people and start working on dismantling this monster Government reach over us

Now now, be honest it doesn't matter if he gets voted out over this, just as long as he get voted out over anything right?

No, He needs to go because of Failed leadership and bad Policy.

I know a Liberal Like yourself can not Fathom someone not Liking Obama's Policies but were out here.

Nice verbal masterbation there. Truly an act only LOLberals can muster. It is a penalty that is a tax that is a penalty that taxes those who dont comply with the mandate!

Here's the thing that none of you fucktards are going to admit: It doesn't matter WHAT it's called. Clearly, since you're willing to jettison your own idea that you CHAMPIONED for the last 20 years (the individual mandate) simply because the black guy did it (aww, don't like that? Too fucking bad), your moral high ground is FOREVER forfeit.

Anyone with half a brain cell left can see that basically what the Right is going to try and do is repeal Obamacare, and then put it back onto the books under a Republican's name. Everything they talk about keeping IS ALREADY IN THE FUCKING BILL.

So we get it, Right Wingnuts. You're going to be against this whether it's a tax, a penalty or a chocolate chip cookie. So who fucking cares what you like or don't like about it. Those of us who don't view our health and well-being as a products or commodities get why this bill is important. The Oldy McSwingyballs contingent will just have to suck it.

If we go off policy then it would seem you only don't like Bush and Republicans because a white guy did it and like it when Obama did the SAME policies because he is black, making you a racist and a bigot. Grats....

Nope. I wanted a single payer system but was willing to accept a compromise. The Presidents race or played no part.

No, He needs to go because of Failed leadership and bad Policy.

I know a Liberal Like yourself can not Fathom someone not Liking Obama's Policies but were out here.

Just like I can't fathom someone who is so against healthcare for all citizens but YOU are out there.

Link that, skippy.

And what are the dollar amounts?

Is this another fake chart like the one that was supposed to show that right wingers were a tremendous terrorist threat..when really not only was it a fake chart, but it showed that leftwingers were the bigger threat?

Cuz I loved that chart too. It was fucking hilarious.

I was referring to the non-democrat base portion. I dont wish to attempt any actual discussion about actual policies with nutters, I know there is no point.

Can't blame you there, we have ideologies on both sides with which arguing is an exercise in futility.

However the fact remains, the Biggest Tax Increases in the ACA are all unseen as of yet. Just a couple years into it's implementation that states will be completely on there own paying for new Bigger MC rolls. States that are already in economic Trouble, and already can't pay for the MC rolls, will have much larger bills to pay. It's not partisan to say that, it's a Mathematical Reality.

Now they will either have to raise state taxes significantly, which will be a direct result of the ACA, or the US congress will tell us they need to pass a massive bail out package to help the states pay for their MC rolls.

Either way, it's inevitable taxes will have to go way up, and that's not even talking about the Taxes that are in the ACA it's self.

Last edited:

People get healthcare.. got to your local ER.... take a look around... the same people that don't have health insuance now will continue to not have insurance and clog up the ER. Dumbfuck.

And who pays for that ER visit, smart guy?

How will the new penelty/tax relieve the burden of the paying for the uninsured using the ER as their primary care? Will they send some of that new revenue down to the hospitals or is that just the carrot on a stick?

And who pays for that ER visit, smart guy?

How will the new penelty/tax relieve the burden of the paying for the uninsured using the ER as their primary care? Will they send some of that new revenue down to the hospitals or is that just the carrot on a stick?

More people with insurance means fewer people not seeing a doctor when they are sick and then waiting once it gets out of control to show up at the ER. People being treated when disease/condition is still manageable is always going to be cheaper than people being treated when it has gotten out of control. Family doctor visits are infinitely cheaper than an emergency room as well.

Forum List

Back