Mmm. I love the smell of debunked Conservative bullshit in the morning!

Who said it was the largest tax increase in U.S. history?

A few people, but most just said it will be a tax while the "left" claimed there are no taxes... that is until this thread where a bunch "thanked" the OP for proving it is in fact a sizable tax.

It's a penalty assessed on people too cheap or too stupid (or both) who don't buy health insurance because they belief they can get it free from any emergency room. Stupid because they will get a bill and will suffer a civil penalty once they fail to pay and the matter is presented to the court.

So youll be paying it I presume?

Of course not. I've got mine, I simply support "Obamacare" because, unlike you, I care about others (I suppose I learned empathy from the Nuns). Who taught you to be callous, or does avarice and hate of others come naturally to you?

You're so fucking generous with taxpayer money!

That's compassion!

So the OP and everyone that thanked him owned themselves just as hard as they wanted to own a Republican talking point.

As always the truth is somewhere in the middle, making a fool out of both the left and the right in this case.

Obamacare has thus far not lived up to a single claim Obama and his admin has made, right down to “it’s a mandate not a tax.” So sorry if I don’t listen to a group of people that on every single issue to date have been incredibly off out just outright wrong so far.

I didn't like Bush and his admin for the same reasons, I simply don't suffer from being a trolling hack.

LOL. Unsubstantiated opinion stated as fact. Nice.

527919_401408369894848_378976894_n.jpg

So yeah...now that you all know it's just as much a the tax increase under George H.W. Bush, and by far NOT the largest tax increase in American History, what new (totally bullshit) excuse will you use for freaking the fuck out about the ACA?

This from the poster who lies about quotes from Abraham Lincoln.

Anyway, to you sane members out there, this is a whole new entitlement, that like all entitlements will only grow. How are we going to pay for this down the road, when we already know the problems were are going to eventually have with SS and Medicare/Medicaid?

Of course not. I've got mine, I simply support "Obamacare" because, unlike you, I care about others (I suppose I learned empathy from the Nuns). Who taught you to be callous, or does avarice and hate of others come naturally to you?

That's compassion!

Wanting people to die rather than get health care. That's compassion!

That's compassion!

yep, typical
yet it's conservatives who are heartless because they live in reality and not on some liberal utopia high horse

It's a penalty assessed on people too cheap or too stupid (or both) who don't buy health insurance because they belief they can get it free from any emergency room. Stupid because they will get a bill and will suffer a civil penalty once they fail to pay and the matter is presented to the court.

save.jpg

You seem to fit the self-righteous, lazy bully. Congrats on that.

That's compassion!

yep, typical
yet it's conservatives who are heartless because they live in reality and not on some liberal utopia high horse

Exactly... liberals think spending your money makes them generous.

That's compassion!

We don't want people to die you fucking retard.

Vote Dem! Stop Death!!

That's compassion!

People get healthcare.. got to your local ER.... take a look around... the same people that don't have health insuance now will continue to not have insurance and clog up the ER. Dumbfuck.

:cuckoo:

He who voteth Dem shall never taste of death, but shall have his votes counted for all Eternity. Amen.

So yeah...now that you all know it's just as much a the tax increase under George H.W. Bush, and by far NOT the largest tax increase in American History, what new (totally bullshit) excuse will you use for freaking the fuck out about the ACA?

I think $104 billion is, IN FACT, the largest tax increase in history. I can't find a list, but I think I'd be willing to bet on it...

I think $104 billion is, IN FACT, the largest tax increase in history. I can't find a list, but I think I'd be willing to bet on it...

Oh, so you're going to not do what every economist does and account for inflation? You don't just look at the dollar figure, Jackball. You have to look at it in relation to the % of GDP. Dumb-da-dumb-dumb.

Oh, so you're going to not do what every economist does and account for inflation? You don't just look at the dollar figure, Jackball. You have to look at it in relation to the % of GDP. Dumb-da-dumb-dumb.

I'll look at it any way I damned well please, and hope you don't like it! You fucking libtard morons look at this through the prism of OPM all the fucking time!

Forum List

Back