Mmm. I love the smell of debunked Conservative bullshit in the morning!

So wait, is it a tax or is it not a tax?

It's a penalty assessed on people too cheap or too stupid (or both) who don't buy health insurance because they belief they can get it free from any emergency room. Stupid because they will get a bill and will suffer a civil penalty once they fail to pay and the matter is presented to the court.

So youll be paying it I presume?

It's a penalty assessed on people too cheap or too stupid (or both) who don't buy health insurance because they belief they can get it free from any emergency room. Stupid because they will get a bill and will suffer a civil penalty once they fail to pay and the matter is presented to the court.

Nice verbal masterbation there. Truly an act only LOLberals can muster. It is a penalty that is a tax that is a penalty that taxes those who dont comply with the mandate!

Here's the thing that none of you fucktards are going to admit: It doesn't matter WHAT it's called. Clearly, since you're willing to jettison your own idea that you CHAMPIONED for the last 20 years (the individual mandate) simply because the black guy did it (aww, don't like that? Too fucking bad), your moral high ground is FOREVER forfeit.

Anyone with half a brain cell left can see that basically what the Right is going to try and do is repeal Obamacare, and then put it back onto the books under a Republican's name. Everything they talk about keeping IS ALREADY IN THE FUCKING BILL.

So we get it, Right Wingnuts. You're going to be against this whether it's a tax, a penalty or a chocolate chip cookie. So who fucking cares what you like or don't like about it. Those of us who don't view our health and well-being as a products or commodities get why this bill is important. The Oldy McSwingyballs contingent will just have to suck it.

Nice verbal masterbation there. Truly an act only LOLberals can muster. It is a penalty that is a tax that is a penalty that taxes those who dont comply with the mandate!

Here's the thing that none of you fucktards are going to admit: It doesn't matter WHAT it's called. Clearly, since you're willing to jettison your own idea that you CHAMPIONED for the last 20 years (the individual mandate) simply because the black guy did it (aww, don't like that? Too fucking bad), your moral high ground is FOREVER forfeit.

Anyone with half a brain cell left can see that basically what the Right is going to try and do is repeal Obamacare, and then put it back onto the books under a Republican's name. Everything they talk about keeping IS ALREADY IN THE FUCKING BILL.

So we get it, Right Wingnuts. You're going to be against this whether it's a tax, a penalty or a chocolate chip cookie. So who fucking cares what you like or don't like about it. Those of us who don't view our health and well-being as a products or commodities get why this bill is important. The Oldy McSwingyballs contingent will just have to suck it.

Have you met Bobgnote?

So now it is whatever we want to call it because in the end central planners think it is best and anyone else can go fuck themself.

Thanks for being clear, ya fascist prick.

All that matters is Obama gets voted out over this..Then we can call it a victory for the people and start working on dismantling this monster Government reach over us

So the OP and everyone that thanked him owned themselves just as hard as they wanted to own a Republican talking point.

As always the truth is somewhere in the middle, making a fool out of both the left and the right in this case.

Obamacare has thus far not lived up to a single claim Obama and his admin has made, right down to “it’s a mandate not a tax.” So sorry if I don’t listen to a group of people that on every single issue to date have been incredibly off out just outright wrong so far.

I didn't like Bush and his admin for the same reasons, I simply don't suffer from being a trolling hack.

So now it is whatever we want to call it because in the end central planners think it is best and anyone else can go fuck themself.

Thanks for being clear, ya fascist prick.

It doesn't matter what we call it because you won't want it until a Conservative suggests it again, dummy. All this "repeal and replace" stuff is totally bullshit because if you were really so against it, you'd want it ALL struck down. But you're all stuck in a really shitty place because you're now having to publicly condemn something you wanted and insisted upon in every single health care debate until the black guy wanted to try it.

In other words, you're turncoats to your own cause. You can't name one reason that this bill shouldn't be in place other than WILD speculation as to its cost, all of which turns out to be mostly hyperbolic ranting once compared to what the bill actually does.

This isn't some piece of black magic perpetrated on the American people. This is an imperfect first pass at real reform. Reform that's needed more than the next smart bomb, in fact. Not only will it stick, it'll serve as the platform that Universal Health Care gets built on, and that chaps your assholes more than anything.

Enjoy your bitterness, fuckfaces. The rest of us are going to move on now. Mkthx bye.

Of course not. I've got mine, I simply support "Obamacare" because, unlike you, I care about others (I suppose I learned empathy from the Nuns). Who taught you to be callous, or does avarice and hate of others come naturally to you?

114264_600.jpg

If we go off policy then it would seem you only don't like Bush and Republicans because a white guy did it and like it when Obama did the SAME policies because he is black, making you a racist and a bigot. Grats....

Of course not. I've got mine, I simply support "Obamacare" because, unlike you, I care about others (I suppose I learned empathy from the Nuns). Who taught you to be callous, or does avarice and hate of others come naturally to you?

well there ya go caring for others when you won't have to pay for it...typcial liberal

Last edited:

Odd, because you don't seem to care about others freedoms.

My how the direction of this thread has changed...I don't think this was what Conservaderps had in mind with the OP.:badgrin:

Coming from someone that can't be forking over 9-10 k a year in premiums. There are countless people that just can't afford what is offered nor will they.

527919_401408369894848_378976894_n.jpg

So yeah...now that you all know it's just as much a the tax increase under George H.W. Bush, and by far NOT the largest tax increase in American History, what new (totally bullshit) excuse will you use for freaking the fuck out about the ACA?

You should call President Barry Kardashian.. 'cause he said it isn't a tax increase.....

Forum List

Back