MLK's family member on Glen Beck Show: Supports Beck, bashes abortion, Ruth Ginsberg

Discussion in 'Media' started by bucs90, Aug 18, 2010.

1. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    'Glenn Beck': What Would Martin Luther King Think of America Today? - Glenn Beck - FOXNews.com

There is just too much great stuff in this link to comment on it all.

MLK's neice and a black preacher, on the evil, racist Glen Beck's show, supporting and agreeing with Beck, saying the injustice in the black community is truly the genocidal attempt by some to sterilize and eliminate that community, pointing out SC justice Ruth Ginsberg, radical leftist, as one who supports this, and basically disproving everything every leftist in America assumes about Beck.

Liberals, for the sake if intellectual honesty, I hope you'll read the entire interview. So......is MLK's neice and a preacher........nah, I'll leave it there. The material speaks for itself.

But you guilty white libs keep calling Beck racist and evil and mean and wrong. I'll take the word of MLK's family in support of him over you all.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  2. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    They'll just say that the white man has done something to impede this woman's proper intellectual development.

Because they aren't racist or anything.

3. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    Come on guys. Can't you see the truth? OBVIOUSLY Dick Cheney, George W. Bush, Haliburton and Fox News invented a mind control machine while they were inside a secret CIA prison in Guam waterboarding Tupac, and they used the machine to brainwash MLK's family into going on Beck and supporting him. DUH!!

4. cad

cad Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +64
    that's not really mlk's niece.

it's jeffrey ross in blackface.

fucking jews.

5. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    Haha!! I thought maybe it was Condaleeza Rice with some serious Hollywood makeup.

NO WAY MLK's neice is on Beck supporting everything he is doing, and actually calling liberal support of abortion a genocidal attempt to rid the country of the black population. Although Ruth Ginsberg said just that.

6. rikules

rikules fighting thugs and cons

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +305
    "MLK's neice and a black preacher, on the evil, racist Glen Beck's show, supporting and agreeing with Beck,"

I don't think beck is actually "evil"

not do I believe he is a "racist"

but I have seen enough of him to believe that he is a bit...(don't mean to be insulting here...just honest...)....er....deranged?

unless it is all a show....in which case....he is disingenuous

and I don't appreciate ANY PERSON (left or right) using illogical, irrational fear tactics and misinformation to further their questionable agenda.

" saying the injustice in the black community is truly the genocidal attempt by some to sterilize and eliminate that community, pointing out SC justice Ruth Ginsberg, radical leftist, as one who supports this, "

This is, of course, nonsense..
    and rather dangerous talk

now you are behaving the way you claim liberals behave....

there are no liberals who endorse genocide of blacks

liberals may be wrong or misguided but most of them have good intentions and honestly want to help the black cause

suggesting that they have some hidden agenda intent upon genocide is just insane

"and basically disproving everything every leftist in America assumes about Beck."

sorry to use logic on you but her opinion proves nor disproves nothing.

it's just her opinion
    (and it sounds rather insane, to me)

just because you like someones opinion doesn't automatically PROVE that they or you or beck are right

again
    beck uses irrational beliefs (god/christian religion) and fears to promote division, fear and hatred of liberals who do not deserve such treatment

most liberals are decent people regardless of how misguided they might be on any given issue

7. Dutch

Dutch Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +463
    So your saying MLK's niece speaks for him? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

8. rikules

rikules fighting thugs and cons

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +305
    "But you guilty white libs keep calling Beck racist and evil and mean and wrong. "

?

do we?

I think he is dangerous....

I think he accuses liberals and democrats of crimes they never actually committed

I think he uses fear and misinformation to foment hate and division...

I think he engages in the type of rhetoric that leads to the slaughter of innocents...

and I certainly believe that his tactics are wrong (and dangerous)

but I never called him a "racist"

can you actually cite any examples of liberals calling him a racist?

9. Zona

Zona A guy in ariZONA

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +942
    She represents the entire black race? If you look hard enough, you will find a black republican....they do exist you know. In fact, its suspect as to why you thought this thread was necessary....

10. Zona

Zona A guy in ariZONA

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +942
    I didnt write it but....

"Alveda King and Stephen Broden do a great disservice to the memory and legacy of her revered uncle, Dr. King’s great memory and legacy, by allowing themselves to be used by the (racist) demonic forces at Fox Propaganda. Dr. King would NEVER have linked arms and marched with the mad klan murderer/bomber, Bobby Cherry, right after his bombing of the 16th Street Baptist Church, without Cherry’s having made a very public, serious, penitent, show of contrition. Nor would Dr. King have embraced Bull Conner right after he had ordered the dogs and beatings of peaceful Civil Rights marchers, without Conner’s having somehow conveyed his serious transformation. Beck (and his ilk) are not repentant; they hate president Obama (and minority people in general) just as much today as they did when they first embarked on their campaign of divisiveness and white power promulgation. Shame on Alveda and Stephen for selling out to Satan!"

http://saynsumthn.wordpress.com/2010/07/17/civil-rights-dr-alveda-king-and-pastor-stephen-broden-on-glenn-beck/

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2010