MLK Speech

i share his dream, and believe most of it has already come to pass
with the exception of remote small pockets of resistance

One of my favorite speeches of all time, and still moving no matter how many times I hear it.

Thanks, Lulu!

One of my favorite speeches of all time, and still moving no matter how many times I hear it.

Thanks, Lulu!

I get the chills every time I hear it. I tried to play for my son, but he wouldn't sit still long enough. :lol:

Too friggen bad you lefties didn't take it to heart.

I'd bet today MLK would be called a TOKEN to be USED.;)

:eusa_eh:
One stupid shit already had political posts removed from this non-political thread (as well as our responses). I guess some just can't make the distinction and would rather flaunt their stupidity as opposed to being gracious.

Last edited:
What an amazing man he was.

It reminds me to be grateful that he was born in this country, at that time, with those unique gifts. He was one of the greatest Americans to walk the earth. Wow, we were lucky to have had him.

What an amazing man he was.

It reminds me to be grateful that he was born in this country, at that time, with those unique gifts. He was one of the greatest Americans to walk the earth. Wow, we were lucky to have had him.

Yes we were.

He risked his life for the greater good. He knew something would happen to him, but he kept going.

Forum List

Back