MLK Jr niece endorses her candidate!

Really...

Let's investigate this "conspiracy theory...."

Son of Dr. King Asserts L.B.J. Role in Plot

"Three months ago, Dexter Scott King declared that he and his family believed that James Earl Ray was not guilty of the murder of his father, the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Tonight, in a televised interview, Mr. King asserted that President Lyndon B. Johnson must have been part of a military and governmental conspiracy to kill Dr. King.

''Based on the evidence that I've been shown, I would think that it would be very difficult for something of that magnitude to occur on his watch and he not be privy to it,'' Mr. King said on the ABC News program ''Turning Point.''

Mr. King, who heads the Martin Luther King Jr. Center for Nonviolent Social Change in Atlanta, suggested that the Army and Federal intelligence agencies were involved in his father's assassination, in Memphis on April 4, 1968.

''I am told that it was part and parcel Army intelligence, C.I.A., F.B.I.,'' he said in the interview. ''I think we knew it all along.''

Mr. King's older brother, Martin Luther King 3d, said in the television interview that Mr. Ray had ''basically nothing to do with this assassination.''

Mr. Ray, 69, is dying of liver disease in a state prison hospital in Nashville. He originally confessed to the killing and was sentenced to 99 years in prison. Several days later, he recanted, saying that his lawyers had encouraged him to plead guilty to avoid the death penalty."

The King family does not MATTER, and hence are subjected to INSULTS, HATE, and LIES, because they did their own investigation and concluded THE TRUTH and THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY are 180 degrees apart AS USUAL.

Really...

Let's investigate this "conspiracy theory...."

Son of Dr. King Asserts L.B.J. Role in Plot

"Three months ago, Dexter Scott King declared that he and his family believed that James Earl Ray was not guilty of the murder of his father, the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Tonight, in a televised interview, Mr. King asserted that President Lyndon B. Johnson must have been part of a military and governmental conspiracy to kill Dr. King.

''Based on the evidence that I've been shown, I would think that it would be very difficult for something of that magnitude to occur on his watch and he not be privy to it,'' Mr. King said on the ABC News program ''Turning Point.''

Mr. King, who heads the Martin Luther King Jr. Center for Nonviolent Social Change in Atlanta, suggested that the Army and Federal intelligence agencies were involved in his father's assassination, in Memphis on April 4, 1968.

''I am told that it was part and parcel Army intelligence, C.I.A., F.B.I.,'' he said in the interview. ''I think we knew it all along.''

Mr. King's older brother, Martin Luther King 3d, said in the television interview that Mr. Ray had ''basically nothing to do with this assassination.''

Mr. Ray, 69, is dying of liver disease in a state prison hospital in Nashville. He originally confessed to the killing and was sentenced to 99 years in prison. Several days later, he recanted, saying that his lawyers had encouraged him to plead guilty to avoid the death penalty."

The King family does not MATTER, and hence are subjected to INSULTS, HATE, and LIES, because they did their own investigation and concluded THE TRUTH and THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY are 180 degrees apart AS USUAL.
Bahahahaha!

Apparently this Democratic Party activist thinks it is funny that LBJ had MLK offed, covered it up, and framed a Klansman for it...

HA HA HA

Are the Democrats the party of civil rights?

HA HA HA

Do Black Lives Matter?

Not the King family, especially MLK....because they no longer support the Dems...

HA HA HA

Pretty darn funny, those left wing liars who love murder, fraud, and treason....

Apparently this Democratic Party activist thinks it is funny that LBJ had MLK offed, covered it up, and framed a Klansman for it...

HA HA HA

Are the Democrats the party of civil rights?

HA HA HA

Do Black Lives Matter?

Not the King family, especially MLK....because they no longer support the Dems...

HA HA HA

Pretty darn funny, those left wing liars who love murder, fraud, and treason....

I'm glad you think it is funny. Too bad most Dem voters think the party is serious....

Can you tell us what precisely is funny about liberal icon LBJ murdering liberal icon MLK???

I'm not a Demo, so I don't see the humor....

Can you tell us what precisely is funny about liberal icon LBJ murdering liberal icon MLK???

I'm not a Demo, so I don't see the humor....
Crapspiracy theorists are funny the repetition of Crapspiracy theory is funny.
You being humor challenged is is hilarious!
Btw there is no we unless you are talking about the tiny creatures living on and in your body.

So, the King family is "crapspiracy" because they did their own homework and figured out that LBJ lied and JER couldn't have shot MLK.

Is it also "crapspiracy" to notice that a 757 "flying" with its nose 8 feet off the ground has its engines in the ground???

So, the King family is "crapspiracy" because they did their own homework and figured out that LBJ lied and JER couldn't have shot MLK.

Is it also "crapspiracy" to notice that a 757 "flying" with its nose 8 feet off the ground has its engines in the ground???
Bahahahaha oh no not the unnecessary 911 false equivalence ploy!

So, in other words, everything we are told by the government and the media is 100% true, and anyone who questions it is a "crapspiracy" theorist???

Just imagine how you would have responded when Galileo told the Church the Earth was round and went around the Sun...

or when the W Administration and Senator Dianne Feinstein assured us Saddam had WMDs...

So, in other words, everything we are told by the government and the media is 100% true, and anyone who questions it is a "crapspiracy" theorist???

Just imagine how you would have responded when Galileo told the Church the Earth was round and went around the Sun...

or when the W Administration and Senator Dianne Feinstein assured us Saddam had WMDs...
Classic conspiracy nut sack response and false assumption.
If you could only view your delusions from a less paranoid pov , you'd see them for the farce they are.

In other words, as a bigoted left wing liar who parrots and never thinks, you would've shouted down Galileo like the rest of the idiots who disputed his "crapspiracy theory" that the Earth rotates around the Sun...

In other words, as a bigoted left wing liar who parrots and never thinks, you would've shouted down Galileo like the rest of the idiots who disputed his "crapspiracy theory" that the Earth rotates around the Sun...
Lol! nope galileo used fact and falsifiable observations to prove his theory.
You are a non thinker .
Thinking requires logic , reason and objectivity you sorely lack any of those skills.
Like all non grey matter users you swallow any shit that you see as bolstering your delusions
Own it.

Falsifiable observations??? You must really love Algore's FRAUD about CO2 causing warming, because the "data" "backing" up that theory is mostly FALSIFIED.

LOL!!!

The Church sent him to prison for disputing the Bible, idiot. If you had been there, you would've shouted him down and cheered the Church sending him to prison....

You are a non thinker .

Talking to the mirror again, I see...

Falsifiable observations??? You must really love Algore's FRAUD about CO2 causing warming, because the "data" "backing" up that theory is mostly FALSIFIED.

LOL!!!

The Church sent him to prison for disputing the Bible, idiot. If you had been there, you would've shouted him down and cheered the Church sending him to prison....

You are a non thinker .

Talking to the mirror again, I see...
Tantrum stage 1

Forum List

Back